Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cluo

Should I do this trade?

I give Varejao, Lillard and PGasol for Love, Wade, Gortat or Pierce?

Should I try Lawson instead of Lillard?

Gortat or Pierce?

Wow I like this trade for you regardless...

Lawson over LIllard sounds better for you, Pierce over Gortat

Will I be losing out on assists if I give Lawson instead of Lillard? With Lillard I can replace his points with the incoming players. Or will Lillard get more assists the rest or the season?

I'd do it. And keep Lillard in the trade. We don't know if he'll keep up this pace and I'm pretty sure Lawson will trend up. I also think you should grab Pierce.

I would do it and take Pierce instead of Gortat. Trade Lillard and keep Lawson. I feel when its all said and done Lawson may be the better fantasy player, Or they will be dead even. Lawson has more upside and Lillard only will get worse as the league adjusts to him IMO.

I like the sell high on Varejao even though if he sticks with Cleveland he should put up insane numbers for the rest of the year but you never know if he will be traded with 1 year left on his contract. With Love your getting everything that Varejao does plus 3's and no trade ?'s so your 100% getting the better player there. PG wise I think Lillard is the better player between him and Lawson but in order to get that package in return I think Lillard is needed in that deal. You can try Lawson to start off but be prepared to part with Lillard. But make no mistake Lawson had a bit of a slow start but he is no pushover at PG by any means. Wade is Wade he's going to sit out at annoying times but is going to crush in points and lead all G's in blocks which is always a huge plus with him. With the injury news on Pau and the switch to Diantoni's offense I would offer this trade up as soon as possible because Pau's value is sinking faster and faster. In the question of Pierce vs. Gortat for your team I think you could upgrade in the SF position more and will add even more 3 point value to your team. Ideally for you I think best case scenario in a trade would be Varejao, Lawson, Pau for Love, Wade, Pierce. I'm not too sure that gets done but I would still do a Varejao, Lillard, Pau trade for Love, Wade, Gortat.

I like the trade too and take pierce. Now that oneal has started his road to injury gortats numbers go up and selling high on varejao is great. It's what I did

He changed his mind. What do you guys think about this? If I add Noah instead of Gasol? And I can't take Pierce. Who should I take from his team?

Kidd, Reddick, Gee, Splitter, JJack, Leonard, Novak, Gortat, Drummond, MMorris

Reddick? or no deal?

So it's Lillard, Varejao, Noah for Love, Wade, A player.

Noah is better than Pau... Now the trade is 50/50 with Gortat in it... You win with Pierce but if he doesn't allow you to get him.... Any other good PF/C in his team? Better a guy who can block shots

No one else. Everyone is listed above. If he doesn't give Gortat, is it still worth it? So maybe reddick?

Reddick is too inconsistent to be counted on to give you the value. Some nights he is money but others he does diddley-poo offensively (shout out Jim Mora).

I wouldn't be too interested in him in the context of this deal.