Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dog_23

.5 PPR - Maclin, A Brown or Floyd.......Pick 1 WR

Need to pick 1 WR in a .5 PPR

Maclin @ TB

A Brown v SD

Floyd @ Pitt

Not the greatest choices but its what i have to work with.

Who ya got?

Maclin has a juicy matchup, but his QB can't throw and his team has given up on the season. Don't like Floyd's matchup, but with Ike Taylor out DX will probably get the majority of the focus from the defense, so I could see him scoring. Brown will always be good for some yardage and receptions, but doesn't have a knack for the endzone and I have no clue how big ben will hold up.

That being said, Maclin is the very high risk play, but could see some reward based on matchup. Antonio will be your safest bet for some yards and receptions.

I'd go A. Brown. I like to take a conservative approach come playoff time.

here's my link, thanks!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=327008

I'm going Maclin here. The match-up is good, and the man is due. I like him because I think he could have a big weekend. It is also possible he does very little, but I think this is a good risk, the type that wins weeks.

When the Steelers changed their offense, they seemed to forget about A. Brown. He has not been the threat that he should be. I think any thought of playing him is based on last year.

Like above mentioned Maclin has a VERY good match-up and Foles looked decent versus the Cowboys last weekend (no turn overs).

Might want to give Maclin a shot, if not him, then Antonio Brown now that BIG Ben is back!

Good luck!