Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dez Bryants Mama

DeMarco Murray or Darren Mcfadden. week 15?

I'd play McFadden, although it depends.

McFadden for ceiling if you think your opponent has the upper hand and you'll need a big game. He has the best matchup.

If you think it'll be tight, play Murray for a 'safe' 10 points or so...

Not a fan of Brown at all, I know people were getting giddy but I think these guys get found out and it showed on the weekend. Moreover the Bengals D is underrated and their offence has the potential to keep the Eagles passing.

I'm in a similar position next week. I've got Peterson locked in at RB1 and need to choose between Forte, McFadden and Bryce Brown. If you need a safe ten points, Forte is your guy. If you're facing a tough opponent you'll want to go with the end zone upside of McFadden. Brown has another tough matchup next week and there are now three weeks of game film out on him. I think he puts up another dud.

I'd actually go Murray. DMC seems more prone to terrible games when you need him most. It's a tough call though.

coming from a kc guy, i would start dmc.

we suck on all fronts.

I'm leaning towards starting DMC over Brown. With it being a wacky Thursday game, I could see Brown getting 1 point again or getting 35. I've also just been burned all year by Thursday games so I'm just gonna avoid it.

I'm going with Murray, DMC has been, and always been a bust to me. Don't let his receiving TD last week stray you the wrong way.

Look at Murrays stats this year when he has played. Minimum of about 80 combined yards, and on a good night a TD as well. McFadden has had a couple games this year where I'm just like WHAT?!