LyondellBasell

Brett Anderson 2013 Outlook

I think if his rehab outings go well he will go back into the rotation (at Straily's expense).

• Like 1

I think if his rehab outings go well he will go back into the rotation (at Straily's expense).

Yeah agreed. Only if he sucks and it looks like his foot is an issue in his delivery could I see him going to the pen.

Imagine if the As traded him for Myers. Myers wouldve been huge for them.

Ugh. Yeah. You would think that would be something Beane would have jumped all over, but he had already signed Anderson to a cheap team friendly contract and Myers doesn't walk much. He was also having a pretty meh year in the minors as well (iirc for the timeframe of the trade talk).

But yeah...Myers would look nice behind Cespedes right about now.

Colon has been known to fade out at the end of the season. Guess that's what you get if you're a fat 40 year old pitcher. I am not surprised if Brett will take his spot

Brett Anderson is back. Got the old 3 inning save tonight. Didn't look too bad for just coming off of The DL.

3 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 4 K.

Edited by FouLLine

Brett Anderson is back. Got the old 3 inning save tonight. Didn't look too bad for just coming off of The DL.

3 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 4 K.

3 IP, 4 H, 2 ER, 4 K.

Which is a good sign for Brett considering he didn't look too sharp during his minor league rehab...

unbelievable .... leaves game with back spasms ... note to self for 2014 and beyond: never again. never ever again.

Please put him on the DL so that I can replace him under my league rules. What a waste of an active roster spot!

Brittle Brett may be the most injury prone MLBer ever

Grady Sizemore says hello. (But maybe among pitchers, yeah).

Grady actually played full time for 4 consecutive seasons (2005 - 2008) where he only missed 9 games over those 4 years. It wasn't until the knees gave out in 2009 that he became "injury prone". I think I read that Grady is working on a 2014 return

Brittle Brett kills Grady. Over his 5 year career as a SP he has accumulated

175 IP

112 IP

83 IP

35 IP

39 IP