Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sudz

Lowry Triple Doubles

Pretty good night for him, do you think he has the ability to start and pull off lines like this regularly?

21 11 12 and 2 steals?

Will this give me any value,

Please note Stoudamire and Navarro played

Pretty good night for him, do you think he has the ability to start and pull off lines like this regularly?

21 11 12 and 2 steals?

Will this give me any value,

Please not Stoudamire and Navarro played

it was also a double overtime game. So....

Though if he could itd be shaweet! B)

In a perfect world, Damon Stoudamire will ask to be traded to the Cavaliers for a chance to compete for the championship.

We are not in a perfect world.

Even in that perfect world, Kyle Lowry will still split time with Mike Conley.

We need 2 freak injuries in order to have a fantasy relevant point guard out of Memphis...

Lowry could be a monster if he got the job full-time.

His per-40 averages last year were: 12.8 pts, 7.1 reb, 7.3 ast, 3.2 stl, 2.7 to

Those are better per-minute numbers than Rondo. And that was in the first 10 games of his rookie season on the no-Pau Grizzlies.

Doubtful it ever happens, though.

Lowry could be a monster if he got the job full-time.

His per-40 averages last year were: 12.8 pts, 7.1 reb, 7.3 ast, 3.2 stl, 2.7 to

Those are better per-minute numbers than Rondo. And that was in the first 10 games of his rookie season on the no-Pau Grizzlies.

Doubtful it ever happens, though.

i agree. at this point lowry > conley and stoudamire. he's one of the best defensive PGs in the game already and plays with crazy energy/intensity. hopefully he gets traded as soon as conley's able to take over the team. he deserves to be a starter somewhere in this league. his glaring weakness is his jumper, and thats a big problem, but other than that hes a pretty complete player.

until he goes to another team, conley and co. will benefit from playing against this guy in practice. if anyone can be "beastly" at the PG position its this guy.