Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

edbuzz

$1K, Big money league, NYC, LIVE AUCTION, WED. 3/27 Need 2 more owners

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for 2 more owners to complete an 18 team league.

The league fee is $1,000 per team.

Our auction is set for Wednesday, March 27th, 6pm

Our league is roto, non keeper, mixed league (both AL/NL)

We're going into our 10th season.

It's a live auction so you'll meet all of the other league members the night of the auction.

Your more than welcome to meet me at my home a week before the auction so that you know where I live and know the league is legitimate.

If you want to see our league constitution, etc, email me at edbuzz@optonline.net or you can call me at 917 704 2385

Thanks,

Ed

Don't know if your interested but I run a similar league in Connecticut. It's a snake draft but roto and high stakes. Maybe some of your guys are interested? Our draft is the 30th.

20 year New London, CT area Roto League has a two openings this year. It is a rotisserie league where you draft a new 24 player roster in a snake draft. It is a 6x4 league meaning 6 hitting and 4 pitching categories. Other than that it's pretty standard rules. Daily player changes and weekly pitching changes. No restrictions on at bats, innings or anything. Entry is $300 ($250 entry + $50 goes into your transaction account).

We pay 5 places. 57% goes to first 28% second 15% third $800 4th and $400 for 5th. It is a $250 entry fee and then a $5 fee for daily transactions. 1st place is generally around $7500. This is a competitive professional league. If you are interested email me at magnumrex.aol.com and I will send you our full rules and more details. Our draft is planned for March 30th at the Veterans club in New London, CT. We have a large draft board and someone writes down the picks and food is available.This is a live draft so you will meet everyone and know it is legit. All money collected goes into the pot besides expenses. Online leagues are scam on how much money they take.

This is a live draft league. You must be available to come to New London, CT Saturday, March 30th at 12:30. Draft generally takes about 5 hours with 12 teams.

thanks,

Frank

Gentlemen,

I'm looking for two brave souls.

email me at edbuzz@optonline.net

or call me at 917 704 2385