Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbatter

High Stakes Yahoo League (LeagueSafe)

Would anyone be interested in a high stakes 5 X 5 H2H league on Yahoo? Preferably, somewhere between the range of $500 and $1000. I'm in a $100 league through Yahoo but looking to play another league with more on the line. I noticed $1000 high stakes leagues on CBS are a total rip off! They take a huge cut. I would be willing to take on the role of commissioner or let someone else with experience have the role if there was enough interest to fill the league.

If you are in the Connecticut area I run a high stakes roto league that costs around $1000+ a year. Last year 1st was $7900. It's a $300 buy in and then $5 for transactions. email me if interested magnumrex@aol.com

If you are in the Connecticut area I run a high stakes roto league that costs around $1000+ a year. Last year 1st was $7900. It's a $300 buy in and then $5 for transactions. email me if interested magnumrex@aol.com

Interesting but not in Connecticut.

If you're near NYC, send me an email at edbuzz@optonline.net

Going into our 10th season.

I'll give you the contact info of every league member. You can call any and all of them for a reference.

18 teams, non keeper, roto style.

You'll more than likely have a hard time starting up a league with that kind of league fee.

My league is established, any prospective owner can come visit me at my home a week in advance of our live auction.