Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Irishman

Replace another non payer 3 down one to go 8man Yahoo H2H $50

One manager left to remove and his team can be yours email afistfullodollars@yahoo.com $50 paypal Matt Wieters (Bal - C) 1B Edwin Encarnacion (Tor - 1B) 2B Martin Prado (Ari - 2B,3B,SS,O 3B Adrian Beltre (Tex - SS Starlin Castro (ChC - SS) OF Mike Trout (LAA - OF) OF Giancarlo Stanton (Mia - OF) OF Alex Gordon (KC - OF) Util Austin Jackson (Det - OF) SP Cliff Lee (Phi - SP SP Adam Wainwright (StL - SP RP Aroldis Chapman (Cin - R RP Kris Medlen (Atl - SP,RP P James Shields (KC - SP P Tom Wilhelmsen (Sea - RP P Ian Kennedy (Ari - S BN Todd Frazier (Cin - 1B,3B,OF BN Danny Espinosa (Was - 2B,SS BN Glen Perkins (Min - Rp BN Ernesto Frieri (LAA - RP)

Don't waste time looking for another league, you get the second pick Trout and a great stacked team, I not wasting time on the guys in the league who won't pay , this is the fourth one replaced by guys who paid so come on in the season has already begun

It is H2H, I handle the money. I set up the league because 2 out of every 3 money leagues were scams and I invited guys who had been in leagues with me over the past few years and been burned. I never ran a money league before but all I have is my word. quite frankly I don't know how leaguesafe and those sites operate I have only ever used paypal. Your money is safe with this Irishman and every nickel gets paid out (unless I win).