Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AramN

12 team ppr draft strategy with 12th pick

I have 12th pick in a 12 team ppr league and I wanted some feedback on the draft strategy that I've used in most of my mocks this year. By my first pick I'm usually left with Alfred Morris and Steven Jackson, (neither of which I have a lot of confidence in) even though I would prefer to take at least one rb with my first two picks, I usually end up taking AJ Green and Brandon Marshall with my first two picks. When I do this, I then take two rbs in rounds 3 and 4, probably Reggie bush and Darren McFadden or demarco Murray. Do you think going wr wr is stupid considering how quickly rbs get taken.

P.s. if one of the better rbs falls to me (Richardson or Spiller) I'd definitely take him and AJ green/Marshall

I have the 9th pick in my PPR draft and in some mocks I go Megatron and in the 2nd round if AJ Green is there I take him or Brandon Marshall. But ideally I go Megatron and Forte who I think will have a bounce back year in Chicago's new offense. If I had the 12th and 13th pick, I would take Forte who can be a PPR beast and AJ Green.

No forte ?

Ya, I'd be pumped if I could land Forte then Dez/ AJ.

Not a fan of WR-WR from this spot. Sjax or Forte and Dez or Marshall is the move.

Not a fan of WR-WR from this spot. Sjax or Forte and Dez or Marshall is the move.

Agreed. Not to mention in a PPR I could see Bush being gone so then you're looking at guys like DMC/Murray/Ivory/Lacy as your number one back, and I would not be happy with that at all.

I have 12th pick in a 12 team ppr league and I wanted some feedback on the draft strategy that I've used in most of my mocks this year. By my first pick I'm usually left with Alfred Morris and Steven Jackson, (neither of which I have a lot of confidence in) even though I would prefer to take at least one rb with my first two picks, I usually end up taking AJ Green and Brandon Marshall with my first two picks. When I do this, I then take two rbs in rounds 3 and 4, probably Reggie bush and Darren McFadden or demarco Murray. Do you think going wr wr is stupid considering how quickly rbs get taken.

P.s. if one of the better rbs falls to me (Richardson or Spiller) I'd definitely take him and AJ green/Marshall

Two words:

Matt. Forte.

It's freakin' PPR. Take Forte, then pick between Green, Dez, and Marshall on your next pick. Then, when it's your turn again, do the same thing: best RB, best WR.

I haven't done a single mock or real draft where Reggie Bush has made it to 3.12 in a PPR. You can cross him off your 3/4 turn options. The likely candidates there are DMC, Murray, D.Wilson, L.Miller, Gore, possibly Ridley.

how many receptions did Forte have last year? i feel like he gets over blown as this amazing pass catching RB