Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

young_styler

Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook

Would you guys drop him in a 10-team league? I am very tempted...don't think I can stand having an injured player that isn't named Kobe or Westbrook or Rondo for a few weeks.

Just remember his numbers after the all-star break. 17.3 points, 8.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists, .9 steals, 1.4 blocks, 1.8 TOs, .453 FG%

Do you really want to drop that? I would definitely not, even if it is a two week wait. You'll be proud when he comes back and dominates.

Just remember his numbers after the all-star break. 17.3 points, 8.5 rebounds, 2.1 assists, .9 steals, 1.4 blocks, 1.8 TOs, .453 FG%

Do you really want to drop that? I would definitely not, even if it is a two week wait. You'll be proud when he comes back and dominates.

How is he going to dominate? He'll most likely come off bench once Davis comes back wich is anytime soon now.

With big baby coming...and the other wings...i don't know how valuable he will be.

He'll be fine. Baby is more of a threat to Vucevic of however you spell his name

No way. Vucevic has been phenomal...theres no way coach is going to let Davis mess with Vucevics minutes.

PG Nelson

SG Afllalo

SF Harkless

PF Davis

C Vucevic

Tobias Harris will come off bench, how many minutes he'll play remains to be seen.

With big baby coming...and the other wings...i don't know how valuable he will be.

He'll be fine. Baby is more of a threat to Vucevic of however you spell his name

No way. Vucevic has been phenomal...theres no way coach is going to let Davis mess with Vucevics minutes.

PG Nelson

SG Afllalo

SF Harkless

PF Davis

C Vucevic

Tobias Harris will come off bench, how many minutes he'll play remains to be seen.

I agree with everything you're saying philosophically, but to be fair though, Davis coming back won't help Vucevic.

How is he going to dominate? He'll most likely come off bench once Davis comes back wich is anytime soon now.

He's wayyyy more talented than Davis. I don't think he'll come off the bench. Plus, Harris plays the 3 and 4, while Davis will play the 4 and some 5. Davis will be the one thats eased back into the lineup, not Harris.

Its unfortunate for us tobias owners, but we just have to be patient. He will be a beast, no question. magic are in tank mode meaning they will develop there young players. davis is bound to get injured again. frankly, he has no long term place in this team, so i can see them trying to deal him

he's gonna get less minutes and less touches imo..unless a trade occurs

No way! This guy is a Batum type talent. Did anyone watch him play last year? He was usually the only player going all out every possession and can absolutely fill up a stat sheet. If he comes off the bench, it will be to get his ankle back into starter condition, but the Magic are trying to improve their young guys with real game experience, not compete with mediocre vets.

No way! This guy is a Batum type talent. Did anyone watch him play last year? He was usually the only player going all out every possession and can absolutely fill up a stat sheet. If he comes off the bench, it will be to get his ankle back into starter condition, but the Magic are trying to improve their young guys with real game experience, not compete with mediocre vets.

Here's an article talking about him likely being a starter when he gets back

http://articles.orlandosentinel.com/2013-10-26/sports/os-magic-power-forward-1027-20131026_1_andrew-nicholson-terry-catledge-the-magic

Someone needs to contact Orlando management and tell them what their own plans are then.

At the very least, Orlando needs to showcase Jameer/Afflalo for a trade. Until then, the touches aren't going to be as abundant as last year. We have the addition of Oladipo, a rookie that must get touches and minutes. Then Glen Davis is coming back..he needs to be showcased for a trade.

Maybe you're right, but I feel that's unlikely..for the short-term anyhow.

tobias harris has the potential to put up paul george numbers...not sayin he will, but that potential is there.

do not drop

tobias harris has the potential to put up paul george numbers...not sayin he will, but that potential is there.

do not drop

Again, no one is doubting his talent bro, I had him last year in my fantasy and he was a beast down the strech for me, but I doubt he'll recieve as many minutes as he did last year.

how do we know that? he was being talked about as the franchises number 1 priority late last season...i would be shocked if he got under 28 mpg, and even that is low. he played 36 minutes per game last year, and thats with him coming off the bench for half the year. dude is foreal, i dont see him being held back on a team like the magic.

Once Afflalo and Jameer are traded, the Magic will be the Oladipo and Harris show. Count on it!

how do we know that? he was being talked about as the franchises number 1 priority late last season...i would be shocked if he got under 28 mpg, and even that is low. he played 36 minutes per game last year, and thats with him coming off the bench for half the year. dude is foreal, i dont see him being held back on a team like the magic.

i'm with you bro. he's by far the best player on that team, and at the end of last year we saw what he is capable of. the kid can flat out ball and stuff up the stat sheet. if he was dropped in any league, pick him up ASAP!!

Once Afflalo and Jameer are traded, the Magic will be the Oladipo and Harris show. Count on it!

yup. must be patient when playing fantasy basketball

This is not good. The Magic are not going to rush him back since they would rather lose and show off their trade bait and make money off tickets sales from Oladipo then actual contend. A few days ago I was convinced it was a tweak and I was getting ready to have him light up the stat sheet like he did most of last year. I still can't drop him, because the SF position is so thin this year, but this is bad for anyone who owns him because he has too much upside to let him go to another team.

I cut bait a few days ago and someone just scooped him on waivers. Yeah I spent $10 on him, but to me he's not worth taking up another bench spot right now.

yea i'm definitely not cutting bait. So frustrating cuz I wouldn't have drafted him if I knew his injury was this severe..fcking Orlando!

If you drop him, its like giving someone in your league a Rudy Gay type player for free. Im holding on.