Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

young_styler

Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook

16 minutes after 3 quarters...sure, that makes sense.

Arg, 19 minutes sucks. Nice line, but it's going to be tough going forward.

As a coach, how do you reward a player who had 4 steals, 1 block and 0 TO with only 19 minutes of playing time? I don't understand...

As a coach, how do you reward a player who had 4 steals, 1 block and 0 TO with only 19 minutes of playing time? I don't understand...

More importantly, they lost at home to a very bad Denver team. Only reason it was close was because they staged a rally at the end of the game when the game was pretty much out of hand. Obviously, they dont care at all about winning games, but why not get PT for your young guys? Just strange.

There was a blurb about him riding the stationary bike during a game a couple nights back to keep his ankle loose because it was still bothering him.

There was a blurb about him riding the stationary bike during a game a couple nights back to keep his ankle loose because it was still bothering him.

But he moved well enough to get 4 steals, 1 block and 0 TO. I just don't believe ankle issue is the answer.

That was pure speculation on RWs part, I don't buy it. Its just as likely that he wanted to stay warm instead of coming off the bench cold.

Are you fcking kidding me with this crap? Right before playoffs too argggghhhh

It's Kyle O'Quinn.

Plain & simple.

It's Kyle O'Quinn.

Plain & simple.

I'd say its Vaughn.

Point taken.

I think it's some of both there.

That was pure speculation on RWs part, I don't buy it. Its just as likely that he wanted to stay warm instead of coming off the bench cold.

The theory that its all Vaughn's fault is speculation too. At least w/ the stationary bike and the ankle history there is some evidence.

The theory that its all Vaughn's fault is speculation too. At least w/ the stationary bike and the ankle history there is some evidence.

How so? He's the coach of the Magic and he's the one handing out the minutes...

Anyone know if the local sports writers are making any noise about Tobias being benched? Wondering what the local discourse is?

His pop corn stats are up big time. Getting regukar steals block and 3's. Cannot believe this benching. If min are there he will easily be tobias at end of last yr

lol tobias was/is one of the magic's hottest players and then out of nowhere LOLJK O'Quinn is taking your job!!!!

But coach I can play SF, LOLNOPE

How could you be so harkless???

RW says he isn't startable until he gets in the coach's good graces...really? not TOO bad a line last night...

I say Jacque Vaughn's son is playing fantasy too. Little Vaugn is playing against a team with tobias in the playoff and asked his daddy to bench the dude for 2 weeks.

lol anyway hope this is just a temporary situation

Getting around 20 mins a game is really unacceptable. Combined with bad PO schedule Tobias may have to be dropped.

Is he still coming off the bench?

Yes. Theres gotta be something more to this story, he's easily one of their best players.

Even if Vaughn is trying to discipline Tobi by bringing him off the bench, this is now the fourth consecutive game already. A bit excessive...JR Smith didn't even get this kind of treatment from the Knicks and he's a bonehead.

If Vaughn is bringing him off the bench because he believes the current starting five is better, it's not shown in the results. All three games Tobi's come off the bench has resulted in losses.

I'm running out of ideas to explain this. Only explanation now is Vaughn has his own agenda and auditioning himself for a new job next season.