Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

young_styler

Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook

Still has the chance to save the night. 13pts 5 rebs and a trey on good %s.

Please Vaughn leave him in :unsure:

Its pretty obvious what's going on. Vaughn drafted Harris this year and stashed him through all the injuries. Finally got fed up and dropped him and now his opponent has him on his team so Vaughn is trying to limit Tobias from blowing up.

Only 3 games next week for Orlando. With the minutes he's playing are we holding or dropping for a waiver wire flavor of the week that'll play 4 games next week?

Only 3 games next week for Orlando. With the minutes he's playing are we holding or dropping for a waiver wire flavor of the week that'll play 4 games next week?

Gonna hold cause i get a bye next week when our playoffs start but i will keep an eye out.

Gonna hold cause i get a bye next week when our playoffs start but i will keep an eye out.

my bye is this week and I've got my eye on a couple WW guys who have 4 game weeks next week.

He went from having arguably his best stretch of the season to being benched. SMH.

my bye is this week and I've got my eye on a couple WW guys who have 4 game weeks next week.

He went from having arguably his best stretch of the season to being benched. SMH.

Me too. Looking at Middleton who was recently dropped.

This Orlando HC sucks. Sadly, I have Oladipo too.

Other than the fact that they are a terrible team, I can't figure out why Vaughn isn't catching more criticism. Maybe it's only the fantasy hoop fanatics that are upset, but I would think their GM would have had something more to say about it too.

his line wasn't too bad. LOL at all the panic/depression/sky is falling posts.

his line wasn't too bad. LOL at all the panic/depression/sky is falling posts.

He barely played until he got run at the end of the 3rd when they were down 25. There was no reason to banish him to only be playing garbage time minutes, dude should be getting 35+ minutes and starting since he is their second or third best asset moving forward.

Me too. Looking at Middleton who was recently dropped.

This Orlando HC sucks. Sadly, I have Oladipo too.

I don't think your salvation will be found by jumping from JV over to Coach Drew.

I can't come out of my bye with this BS going on with Vaughn.

May be forced to drop.

I can't come out of my bye with this BS going on with Vaughn.

May be forced to drop.

Playoffs start for me after this week. I'm on a bye..should I wait?

I'm torn in a 12 team league. For all the complaining, he's put up some very useful lines recently. Think I'm gonna try to stay the course, although him staying on the bench while Ronnie price and dewayne dedmon log minutes is just bizarre.

Only 3 games after bye week, very droppable now.

I see nick young out there. I may have to make the move.

Thought Harris would have a huge year in ORL. ouch.