Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

young_styler

Tobias Harris 2013-2014 Season Outlook

Looks like the Magic are completely ruining Harris's development as a player. He plays sporadic minutes, he misses a few shots he doesnt come back into game for another few quarters, sad that their second best scorer isnt getting real minutes

bron + drummond + beal + tobias = losign FG% because my opponent has teague and amare

what?

i love this game

Wow Nicholson just came off the bench before tobias to replace O'quinn. Crazy.

In his last 3 games he has a combined 0 (zero) steals and blocks. I guess that is what I find worst about his performance as of late,or the whole year in general.

He's looking good coming off the bench. I have no idea why the hell they're not starting him.

Its annoying that he's playing his a** off and he's on pace to only play 23 minutes this game. It really is hard to understand why JV seems so set on limiting his playing time. A remember a few weeks back a poster was suggesting that they play O'Quinn cause he gives them a rim protector and better chance to win-well this just in, the Magic have lost EVERY SINGLE GAME that O'Quinn has started. In other words, just play Tobias.

Now Doron Lamb and a Dewayne Dedmon get to play before him in the third quarter... Very,very strange

Guys something is going on with Tobias and Jackie. It HAS to be personal at this point. After playing scorching basketball in first half in limited minutes, Dedman AND Lamb come in midway point of 3rd before Harris comes in. How is this possible? Shouldnt they want Tobias playing for them so they can have a chance at winning?

If he's going to get around 20 mins a game, then he's droppable in most leagues, as Orlando also has another 3 game week.

There are very few situations in the NBA where I'm really at a loss to explain it. Tobias couldn't have played better in his limited run in the first half, and he's been solid as a bench player minus last night. He could start on probably about half the teams in the NBA, but he can't for the horrible Magic who aren't even trying to win this year? It makes 0 sense, even less than Larry Drew's rotations or Mike D'Antoni's small ball.

That being said, he's 100% droppable if this keeps up because the Magic have a very tepid end of season schedule. I'll let it ride for another week because I'm slaughtering my opponent and I've got another week of that, but you just can't have 8 games in 2.5 weeks for someone who comes off the bench and is accordingly inconsistent.

He's actually consistenly put up good numbers. The griping that we all do isn't all that warranted given his production, but at the same it's pretty infuriating that Doron Lamb is closing the game instead of Tobias. Is Jacque Vaughn's job really that secure that he can lose every game on the schedule?

I believe Harris is a better player than T. Jones. If you put T. Harris to play in Houston, he'd be a big time baller, but no...he has to be stuck in this sinkhole that is the Orlando Magic. :angry: :angry:

Gonna hold. Carroll will be sitting in my wire as a back up cause everyone in my league is set.

I believe Harris is a better player than T. Jones. If you put T. Harris to play in Houston, he'd be a big time baller, but no...he has to be stuck in this sinkhole that is the Orlando Magic. :angry: :angry:

Sadly I'm debating drop Tobias for T.Jones due to the low minutes played.

I was frogging set before this dumb coach pot Oladipo and Tobias on the bench.

Have they even won a game since the change?

Sadly I'm debating drop Tobias for T.Jones due to the low minutes played.

I was frogging set before this dumb coach pot Oladipo and Tobias on the bench.

Have they even won a game since the change?

No, they haven't won a single game, but perhaps that is exactly what they want....more ping pong balls!

I dropped him today for Roberts. I'm in my bye so he would be useless to me this week and next week as he has no Mon or Tuesday games.

When given minutes, this guy can put up nice numbers. I'm tempted to hold him for next week, even with the short 3 game week if he's going to put this kind of lines, but I'm not confident he'll keep getting the playing time.

Benching seems personal, Vaughn just doesn't like the guy. No other way to explain it.