Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

bigbluecrew56

And with the 5th Pick who should I take?

Marshawn Lynch or Trent Richardson Scoring is standard expect I get a nice +6 if my player reaches 100 yards. Lynch had plenty of 100 yard games last year especially compared to T-Rich. I am torn because I feel this may be a breakout year for Rich but Lynch is safe. Let me know what you guys think. Thanks

CBS Fantasy Football is doing articles on who to pick in which of the first spots. They're okay and good reads.

CBS Fantasy Football is doing articles on who to pick in which of the first spots. They're okay and good reads.

I know I have peeped them out but I respect the Rotoworld masses so looking to get some insight because I am so torn.

Does it have to be 100 yards rushing? If so, it's a no brainer to me to get Lynch.

If it's 100 yds rushing, then Lynch. If it's just 100 total, then TRich.

Are those your only two options? McCoy still around? If so and if it only requires 100 total yards, I'd look at McCoy.

If it's 100 yds rushing, then Lynch. If it's just 100 total, then TRich.

Are those your only two options? McCoy still around? If so and if it only requires 100 total yards, I'd look at McCoy.

Has to be 100 rushing or receiving not total. Right now Lynch looks to be in the lead.