Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LinceArmStrong

Dexter

this show is friggin great~i must say that when the sopranos ended, i found myself not into tv shows as much, thinking there would not be another great one for some time. i must give thanks to cwills for opening my eyes to this phenominal showtime series. its deep, dark, mysterious..and a must watch to those who have yet to see it.

as for tonights episode...dexter was home free with his gfriend, why did he feel the need to come clean?? i guess deep in his consciousness, he wants to be open and honest since he cant about the person he really is.

dexter2.jpg

no one else likes dexter?? wow...i thought this would have been a 2 page thread by the time i got home

no one else likes dexter?? wow...i thought this would have been a 2 page thread by the time i got home

I love Dexter and any other show for that matter on Showtime. They have moved past HBO in original programing. Well all shows on HBO are disappointing now except Entourage.

The only time I've ever heard it mentioned was in some other thread on here. Other then that, I've never even heard of it before.

The only time I've ever heard it mentioned was in some other thread on here. Other then that, I've never even heard of it before.

You are missing out on one of the best shows on TV hands down.

You are missing out on one of the best shows on TV hands down.

With school, work, and studying I honestly don't have a lot of time to catch a lot of TV shows and spend most of my time watching sports when I do have some time.

When is it on? Also, if I just watched some random episode would it make any sense at all?

what is this show about? I've never seen or heard of it.

In a nutshell the main character is a Forensic scientist who is also a vigilante serial killer.

I've heard great things about it and like Michael C. Hall as an actor...but I don't get Showtime...maybe now's the time...

Dexter is BY FAR my favorite show on TV. I wish I would have started to watch it from the start. I ended up watching all the episodes from the on demand option. My GF thinks I am nuts for enjoying the show so much.

Dexter is BY FAR my favorite show on TV. I wish I would have started to watch it from the start. I ended up watching all the episodes from the on demand option. My GF thinks I am nuts for enjoying the show so much.

You are not nuts. It is a great show plain and simple.

I've heard great things about it and like Michael C. Hall as an actor...but I don't get Showtime...maybe now's the time...

Showtime has as many good shows as HBO. Brotherhood, Weeds, Californication, Dexter and the Tudors are all awesome shows.

HBO is still better for Curb alone, but Showtime is almost at the same level.

I just watched all the on demand ones too. I liked it. I thought the acting was a little off, but that might be due to it being relatively new...no chemistry yet...good show all in all, I will continue to watch it...

My mom just bought a new flat screen so I go to hook it up for her and she suddenly gets Showtime and two On Demand channels for free...what night is Dexter on? I'll have to visit her then...she actually caught an episode of Californication and said it was...interesting...lol.

I would the girl that plays his sister till she could not move those long legs of hers.

I would fock the girl that plays his sister till she could not move those long legs of hers.

shes too angular and "fit" for me. shes a great actress though. shes the only other good actor in the show other than michael c. hall IMO.

decent episode, im not feeling lila's character even though shes hot. the way dexter got the tapes was rather corny. looks like doakes is back on dex' a** again. his character is so over the top its kinda comical. looks like he could be dex' next victim. if he is, dex's whole cover will be blown.

i do believe he'll eventually have to take out someone on the "butcher" case, but that would be against his father's rules. but then again dex isnt exactly holding his father in high esteem right now.

would doakes' bodycount come into play??? hmmmm.

I have thought a few times that he is going to take either doaks out or mazuka.

I LOVE the fit look. I think she is sooooo focking hot.

not masuka, anybody but masuka. LoL. its gotta be doakes. dexter even said something about "changing his standards." im thinking doakes is outta here.

did you ever see dex' sis in "exorcism of emily rose"?? i guess thats another reason why i dont find her that hot. she was scary as fk in that movie. that scene where shes goes through her transformation was all her. she didnt need CGI to make her face and body all deformed n stuff.

You know I thought that was her. I thought she was hot in emily rose before she turned into some sort of demon. Something about her mouth that makes me think she would give great head.

I keep thinking masuka because he seems like he is smart enough that he may put 2 and 2 together and start to suspect dex.

You know I thought that was her. I thought she was hot in emily rose before she turned into some sort of demon. Something about her mouth that makes me think she would give great head.

I keep thinking masuka because he seems like he is smart enough that he may put 2 and 2 together and start to suspect dex.

thats true. the more i think about it, doakes is a bit too obvious. could be masuka. it also could be lundy since hes a new character and also seems like hes hot on dex' trail. theres gotta be another reason why hes trying to get to know dex, other than dex' expertise. lundy's also tracking the depts' inter/intranet activity. maybe he already found some patterns. im sure dex used his office computer to research his victims.

shes too angular and "fit" for me. shes a great actress though. shes the only other good actor in the show other than michael c. hall IMO.

decent episode, im not feeling lila's character even though shes hot. the way dexter got the tapes was rather corny. looks like doakes is back on dex' a** again. his character is so over the top its kinda comical. looks like he could be dex' next victim. if he is, dex's whole cover will be blown.

i do believe he'll eventually have to take out someone on the "butcher" case, but that would be against his father's rules. but then again dex isnt exactly holding his father in high esteem right now.

would doakes' bodycount come into play??? hmmmm.

elaborate pls...ive only seen the last 2 episodes...

Its called harrys code. His "father" knew what he was when he was a kid and tought him how to stay out of the eyes of the law.

im into dexters gfriend....