Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RodgerThat

How'd I do? WHIP 100%

Had 2 drafts this past weekend..

1st team picked 12th in a 12 man PPR 6 Pt. all TD's - QB 2 RB 2WR 1flex(RB/WR/TE) K D

2nd team picked 3rd in a 12 man non-ppr but it's 1pt for every 7.5 yds receiving & 6 pt all TD's - QB 2RB 3WR TE K D

Rd by Rd... 1st Team

Forte

Dez

Cobb

Mathews

Gronk

Bradshaw

Luck

Tavon

Hillman

Blackmon

Kendall Hunter

Cameron

Broyles

D. Thomas

Dallas

Hartley

Rd by Rd... 2nd Team

Spiller

Marshall

Murray

Jordy

Lamar Miller

Cam

Tavon

Blackmon

Cameron

Woodhead

Hopkins

F. Jackon

Big Ben

Joique Bell

Balt

Crosby

Thoughts and ideas? Mainly looking for advise on team 1 becasue I think it's worse than team 2

Team 1 and 2 you have some good upside guys, but both are lacking in the RB department. Hopefully Miller really takes over and Murray stays healthy and your 2nd team is in great shape.

The first team you need RB's and i'm not sure how to get there. Hope that Tavon blows up early season and you can flip him for a buy low RB possibly. Good luck!

Team 1. After Forte your RBs leave a lot to be desired. Gambling on Matthews or Bradshaw is ok, but gambling on both eh not my cup of tea. I would see if any of your bench guys have an awesome first week and move them ASAP in a package for a RB.

Team 2 isnt too bad, but would have went RB 2nd round instead of Marshall and his crying about his hip.

Team 1. After Forte your RBs leave a lot to be desired. Gambling on Matthews or Bradshaw is ok, but gambling on both eh not my cup of tea. I would see if any of your bench guys have an awesome first week and move them ASAP in a package for a RB.

Team 2 isnt too bad, but would have went RB 2nd round instead of Marshall and his crying about his hip.

I completely agree on my team 1 RB's and I hated taking Mathews in the 3rd but there was literally nothing left so I had to. And Bradshaw as long as he stays healthy could be a nice flex but I am definitely weak there.

Team 1: I would probably have Bradshaw starting and see how Matthews does. Would advise picking up another RB if you could.

Team 2: I don't trust Demarco (despite maybe getting him in trade for DMC). Maybe another owner will be blinded by his ranking and you can get a similar RB or package for Chris Johnson? I like Lamar Miller though and think he will be better value than Lacy, so liking that pick.

Liking the WR situation in both!

thanks for the help in mine

Team 1: I would probably have Bradshaw starting and see how Matthews does. Would advise picking up another RB if you could.

Team 2: I don't trust Demarco (despite maybe getting him in trade for DMC). Maybe another owner will be blinded by his ranking and you can get a similar RB or package for Chris Johnson? I like Lamar Miller though and think he will be better value than Lacy, so liking that pick.

Liking the WR situation in both!

thanks for the help in mine

I don't like DeMarco either (but in the 3rd I thought it was good value) and offered him and Jordy for Dez and Redman but the guy has James Jones already and didn't want both

awesome WRs for Team 1. I echo what others are saying about RB after Forte. is Ballard still avail to handcuff Bradshaw? If he's healthy he's great but that's the risk. So not sure if you can trade Hunter or find a way to grab Ballard just in case.

One team didn't draft a TE from the 1st team league. I have Cameron and Gronk and his RB's are Lacy and Foster with DeAngelo on the bench obviously Foster is probably out of the question but what about Lacy? Am I better of with him than what I have?

Cameron and Bradshaw for Lacy?

Seems like too much and I'd have to pick up a TE til Gronk was back

I like the 1st team. Good value on where you picked.

2nd team is not bad either.

You got pretty good value across the board in the early rounds.

Your benches could be better but hey, that's why their bench guys.

I think the teams are generally good...where I would upgrade would be RB2

I prefer team 1 with its nice WRs and lots of high upside guys, but lack of proven RBs on both teams will probably give you headaches.

While I like Lacy's ability and situation, I agree that's too much for him. The Foster owner's RB situation doesn't look much better than yours, so unless you're willing to overpay for Foster you might should look elsewhere for a RB trade. Maybe find a WR-needy team and try to package Bradshaw/Cobb for a higher-end RB and maybe a downgrade at WR.

Thanks for help with mine.

Don't like the Mathews pick but I think the rest looks pretty solid. I haven't done my homework on Austin but it seems like a lot of people are high on him so I hope he does well.

I like the 2nd one more, not sure what pick you got Cam at but that seems like a steal. I wish you had a little more depth for a 3WR league but Jordy and Marshall are a great pair assuming both can stay healthy

Don't like the Mathews pick but I think the rest looks pretty solid. I haven't done my homework on Austin but it seems like a lot of people are high on him so I hope he does well.

I like the 2nd one more, not sure what pick you got Cam at but that seems like a steal. I wish you had a little more depth for a 3WR league but Jordy and Marshall are a great pair assuming both can stay healthy

Cam was 6th rd. Don't love him but I do at that value.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I like your two teams. Not high on wither RB2 (Mathews and DeMarco) but you have very good backups for them (Bradshaw and Miller).

I would say team one is a little weaker because the prospect of Mathews and Bradshaw is a little worse than DeMarco and Miller. When Gronk comes back, I would package up Cameron (who hopefully is playing well) and these two guys for someone performing more stably. Otherwise solid teams.

Thanks for the help on mine.

I agree with some of the others that you're a little weak at RB.