Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

dabears70

?

So i post questions on here once in a while but noticed that sometimes you just don't get enough people to answer your questions for you before the post is off the first page and gone forever so i was wondering if there's a way to maybe get a group of people that always help each other out??

Now i have no idea how to do something like that but was hoping that someone maybe had an answer on that??

Please help your local friends!!!

Bump your post if it falls too far. Post on other people's topics where they offer to help in return (WHIR)

The thing is i'm not too good on computers so i have no idea how to bump and i don't know how you leave the thing showing your link so people can just click on it and i also don't know what (WHIR) means??

I guess i'm what they call....computer illiterate.

The thing is i'm not too good on computers so i have no idea how to bump and i don't know how you leave the thing showing your link so people can just click on it and i also don't know what (WHIR) means??

I guess i'm what they call....computer illiterate.

Just reply to your own post with "Bump" in the text, and your message will be moved back to the top of the list. I think it's fair to bump one's question one time.

WHIR means Will Help In Return. You can copy paste your link from the address bar in the browser. Just type Bump as a reply to your topic,it'll send it back to the top of the first page. Don't abuse that though.

WHIR basically means you will help anyone that helps you. If you want to post your link, just copy it from the address bar. Like your link is

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=365040'>http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=365040

for this topic. Just highlight whatever is in the address bar (starts with http://forums.rotoworld.com), right click on it and select "copy" and then after you help someone, just hit enter a few times and press ctrl and v and your link will show up. As long as you don't hit copy on anything else, you can keep commenting and asking for help.

One more question if you're still with me here??

How do you control which link comes up when you hit the ctrl V??

I'm always willing to help for some cash. Or a bag of Doritos. But only the cool ranch kind.

I'm always willing to help for some cash. Or a bag of Doritos. But only the cool ranch kind.

Just go ahead and put your address on here and the check......excuse me the doritos are in the mail.

Always put (WHIR) in your post, with that said--make sure when you say that you actually post to others.

In turn, find others posts that say (WHIR), post on theirs and then leave your link on their page so they can help you.

Thanks again for the help everyone and i will help whoever helps me for sure and i even answer random one's also.