Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Jay85

2013 Completed Trades Thread

Traded Russell Wilson, Gio, Shorts for Stafford and CJ2K

.5ppr

I was using Gio in my flex rotation and Shorts was stuck on my bench

20-team 0.5 PPR league. 1 QB 2 WR 1 RB 1 TE 2 Flex

week 4

I give: AP, Nicks, <crap>

I get: Gore, Joique Bell, Hankerson, Jacoby Jones

week 8:

I give: Terrance Williams, Gore

I get: Lacy, Julius Thomas

2 trades recently completed in my fairly competitive 12 team keeper PPR

Someone gave Mathews/Bowe for Dez to a RB needy team

Another owner gave Lacy for Clay to a TE needy team

Obviously not so much an indication of player values, but the value of making a lowball offer I guess :mellow:

I just completed my first trade and it is a blockbuster. My Welker and Sproles for his LeSean McCoy. 0.5ppr. I am making my run at the title.

I just completed my first trade and it is a blockbuster. My Welker and Sproles for his LeSean McCoy. 0.5ppr. I am making my run at the title.

Wow, you got worked.

I just sent Jordan Cameron (bench), Alshon Jeffery (bench), and Le'Veon Bell for Arian Foster (top 5 RB) and Jeremy Kerley (bench).

The way I see it, I just turned Le'Veon Bell into Arian Foster because I won't ever use those bench players (aside from injury). Team is in signature.

Wow, you got worked.

Tell me how I got worked, brah? Sproles is inconsistent and a 36 year old Welker isn't going to put up this pace the rest of the season. Harvin is on my bench just waiting to be unleashed at wr. Ya hear?

Julius Thomas for LeVeon Bell

12 team 2 QB league. 2 RB spots, 1 TE spot, no TE FLEX.

Terrelle Pyror for Josh Gordon, Gio Bernard and Josh Freeman

12 team 2 QB league. 2 RB spots, 1 TE spot, no TE FLEX, 2 WR spots....and everyone is hoarding QBs

Wow, you got worked.

Tell me how I got worked, brah? Sproles is inconsistent and a 36 year old Welker isn't going to put up this pace the rest of the season. Harvin is on my bench just waiting to be unleashed at wr. Ya hear?

a) Welker is 32 and has designed TD plays for him, not flukes

B) you could have gotten a lot more for that

C) a lot more

12 team H2H

PPR

Sent:

Adrian Peterson

Antonio Brown

Receive:

Brandon Marshall

Eddie Lacy

Kendall Wright

10 Teamer

Sent my Torrey Smith for his RG3 a few weeks ago (Cam owner who lost Julio Jones)

Last night sent my Lacy/Stacy/M.Ryan for his McCoy/Amendola (Martin/Cutler owner)

12 Teamer

Sent B.Powell for G.Olsen after Powell's one good game of the year (to J.Thomas owner)

Sent D.Williams/Gonzo for AJ Green and B.Pierce

Wow, you got worked.

You got worked by getting your a** handed to you in the trade. Sproles has been inconsistent, relatively speaking. As a Sproles owner, I am unconcerned about a guy who got 12 targets in his last game and has been the 12th best RB this season. I know I would have been willing to give up a lot more than just McCoy to get Welker and Sproles. Hell, in .5 or full PPR, McCoy for Welker alone is an even deal.

But, you liked the trade based on Harvin's potential, so congrats.

Wow, you got worked.

You got worked by getting your a** handed to you in the trade. Sproles has been inconsistent, relatively speaking. As a Sproles owner, I am unconcerned about a guy who got 12 targets in his last game and has been the 12th best RB this season. I know I would have been willing to give up a lot more than just McCoy to get Welker and Sproles. Hell, in .5 or full PPR, McCoy for Welker alone is an even deal.

But, you liked the trade based on Harvin's potential, so congrats.

Yes. If Harvin doesn't pan out I am screwed. But, I'm banking on either Harvin, Fitz, or Allen coming up big. Let's say I package Woodhead and Harvin for Jordy Nelson. My team is stacked, bro. I'm not done.

I just sent Gronk, D. Williams and Harvin for Cameron, McFadden and Blackmon.

I feel like I've been had!!! Not liking this move one bit. But, the intention to to make further moves, so we'll see.

Sent:

Darrius Heyward-Bay

Atlanta D

Received:

Dwayne Bowe

New England D

Turned around and sent:

Dwayne Bowe

Roy Helu

Coby Fleener

Received:

TY Hilton

Jordan Reed

So essentially sent:

DHB

Atl D

Helu

Fleener

And received:

Hilton

Pats D

Reed

Feel great.

14 team PPR league

My team sent:

RB Joique Bell, WR Brandon Gibson

His team sent:

RB Ben Tate (now I have the handcuff to my Foster just in case), TE Greg Olsen

I'm lukewarm on Bell right now and always afraid to start Gibson despite his pretty consistent work + last week's 2TD game. I figure I'd better grab Tate while I have the shot to in this league, to handcuff Foster just in case anything happens later in the year since my team is so built around my QB and 2 RB... and Olsen is a nice FLEX or TE since I lost Owen Daniels. I'm content with it, though I'd hate to see my wish in Reggie Bush going down come true after dealing Bell as I did....

14 team PPR league

My team sent:

RB Joique Bell, WR Brandon Gibson

His team sent:

RB Ben Tate (now I have the handcuff to my Foster just in case), TE Greg Olsen

I'm lukewarm on Bell right now and always afraid to start Gibson despite his pretty consistent work + last week's 2TD game. I figure I'd better grab Tate while I have the shot to in this league, to handcuff Foster just in case anything happens later in the year since my team is so built around my QB and 2 RB... and Olsen is a nice FLEX or TE since I lost Owen Daniels. I'm content with it, though I'd hate to see my wish in Reggie Bush going down come true after dealing Bell as I did....

You know Tate has four fractured ribs and isn't guaranteed to play ROS?