Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WeezerNY

Sell High Buy Low: Reggie Bush for CJ Spiller

Spiller laid an egg and Reggie Bush looked awesome. My Reggie for his Spiller. Pull the trigger?

My starting RBs are legit, but a huge talent drop off afterwards. I am deep at WR, weak at TE.

Call me crazy, and I haven't watched the games yet, but Reggie in that offense is going to be amazing. Not sure I'd even do that.

If it's PPR I might honestly stay put. Spiller is in a bad offense while Bush will see most carries and 2nd most targets on that team. I've never been high on Spiller for anything other than big-play ability

"Bush dislocated his left thumb and was dealing with a groin injury in the first-half, but was able to finish the game. He could be limited in practice this week."

"Bush dislocated his left thumb and was dealing with a groin injury in the first-half, but was able to finish the game. He could be limited in practice this week."

Eh, it really doesn't bother me too much. He obviously played well today. I'd still sell high and get Spiller, imo.

Today wasn't a fluke for Reggie Bush. He could have easily had a second TD (which was taken back). I would keep him and be happy. Trade for or pick up Joique Bell if you have not already.