Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trifecta

Need help taking the win tonight!

I am down 28.5 points heading into MNF.

I have LeSean McCoy who I think can get a large chunk of that. But I'm going to need my kicker to finish the job.

Right now I have Randy Bullock going for the Texans.

Should I stay put with him? Or pickup up Kai Forbath (WSH kicker) or Alex Henery (PHI kicker)? That game figures to be high scoring.

Do you think I get the win?

I hate that my kicker decision could make or break the matchup.

I think the Redskins Eagles game will be higher scoring than Texans Chargers... so I am leaning towards Forbath or Henery. But the Texans are superior to the Chargers, so they may score the majority of the points in that game.

I feel like I need 10 points from my Kicker to give McCoy a realistic shot at winning the game for me (120 yards plus a TD sounds reasonable).

Too hard to predict, stick with what you have, you'll hate yourself if you drop Bullock and he's the one who puts up 10.

Leaning Forbath... My logic: The skins are favored by 3.5, and that game has the higher Over/under at 51.5. Vegas knows their stuff.

A buddy of mine thinks I should go Henery to offset any points McCoy loses if the eagles stall out in Redskin territory.

I hate this decision, but it could make the difference.

I think I wouldn't mind going with the PHI kicker. This offense is supposed to be like a track meet and one of the most dynamic offenses. This is why I think even McCoy could get 25 points by himself especially if he gets goal line carries and gets a lot of touches.

Well that would be nice if McCoy just made this decision moot.

I HATE victor cruz. I was up by 3 points going into the SNF game last night. Cruz really put my week 1 victory in doubt.

I'm leaning Forbath. Of the 4 teams playing tonight, the Eagles gave up the most points to kickers last year.

I expect skins eagles game to be higher scoring, and I like washington at home to win the game.

I know I am probably over analyzing right now, but this is an important league. I'm playing for $1500 first place, and getting a win will be huge this week as I'm facing one of the stronger teams.