Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Shot Kallers

Anderson for Addai?

I know this sounds insane but i have Peterson from MN and Jacobs and also i have Edwards on my team and McNabb is killing me.Addai has a tough schdule closing out the season at Houston and TN and will they even play him if the Colts are going to the playoff they might rest him.So Anderson has a great schedule and finishes the season with games at Bills,Cincy and SF it will make a great playoff team.Tell me iam not crazy or insane for trading my number 1 pick but i want to be ready come playoff time.Please advise

i wouldnt do it addi is just to good...BJ isnt as good as addai and the difference between anderson and Mcnabb is only like 5 pts....

I wouldn't...........why not offer Jacobs for Anderson? Maybe throw McNabb in too?

I wouldn't...........why not offer Jacobs for Anderson? Maybe throw McNabb in too?

You should be able to get alot more than that for Addai. If you really want Anderson, get more than that back. A second option is to trade Addai to another team for a QB equal or better than anderson along with a lesser Rb, than turn around and offer the better QB straight up for Anderson hoping the owner does not realize his playoff schedule. ( BTW cincy has an easy playoff sced too... so you might be able to get Palmer + some for Addai.