Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

AvocadoRivalry

Amendola/Bradshaw for Bush/D. Richardson

Been working on the shell of this trade for a while...I would get Amendola and Bradshaw for Bush and Daryl Richardson. Basically, Amendola and Bradshaw for Bush, as I have no use for D-Rich. It's a one point PPR league, so Bush's value is much greater.

My team is:

WR: Fitz, Steve Smith, Ryan Broyles, Chris Givens, and Alshon Jeffery

RB: CJ Spiller, Bilal Powell, D. Rich, Reggie Bush, Ronnie Hillman, Danny Woodhead

TE: Julius Thomas, Rob Gronk

I need to upgrade at WR while I have solid options at RB and can always start both TEs at Flex as necessary.

WHIR

Honestly, I think you're losing this trade and it's not really close. Edelman has carved out a spot in the PAT offense, and Gronk is also coming back. Amendola might be getting healthy, but it's no guarantee, and groin injuries linger. Not to mention, who knows if he stays healthy once he gets back.

Bradshaw is definitely going to be faded into a pure handcuff role as Richardson gets more comfortable with the offense.

In my opinion you are losing an RB1 in Bush and a low end RB2/Flex in Richardson for a WR2 with WR1 upside IF he stays on the field in Amendola and a pure FLEX matchup player in Bradshaw.

Just my opinion!

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=375534

The best player in this trade is definitely Bush. I would try to get a better (more durable) receiver if you're willing to deal Bush.

Id keep Bush. Him and Amendola are both injury risks but you'd be taking on a lot of risk at rb2 trading bush