Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ybsbllrx12

Help trading for AP. WHIR!

The other day I was offered AP, Hankerson, and Bennett for my Lynch, D Thomas, and Cameron. I rejected it and countered with just Thomas and Cameron for AP but he rejected it. I then offered Ridley, Wayne, Thomas, and Cameron for AP, Hopkins, and Wilson but he rejected this as well. I would obviously love to add AP to my team so what would you offer the other owner to get him. By team is in my signature and his team is posted below. Thanks and WHIR!

His team:

QB: Luck, Rivers

RB: AP, Sjax, Lamar Miller, Lacy, D Wilson, Mcgahee, Starks

WR: Hopkins, Tyvon Austin, Streater, Hankerson

TE: Bennett

That offer of Ridley, Wayne, Thomas and Cameron is pretty significant and if he wont take that, then you're going to have to take a big loss if you want him.

Looking at his roster, AP is the ONLY thing he has going for him. That being said, you're not gonna get him unless you grossly overpay.

Looking at his roster, AP is the ONLY thing he has going for him. That being said, you're not gonna get him unless you grossly overpay.

^^This^^. He looks like he could really use the Wide Receiver help so I think you will have to give him Marshawn Lynch plus one of your stud receivers. I can't see this trade working out without you giving up Lynch as well.

Yeah every player has his price... except AP. You'd have to give up too much. I agree Lynch is good and you've already offered too much.