Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppered

Blockbuster Trade. Trent Richardson for Doug Martin. PLEASE Help!

I got offered Doug for Trent. So I would get Doug on my team. Its a keeper league. Keep any 3 players you want. You think I pull the trigger? I am leaning towards yes but the bucs offensive inconsistencies scare me.

Would really appreciate any responses.

Trent just hasnt looked all that impressive. I know it has been 2 games but he hasnt been impressive in any game this year. Cant just rely on TDs because the weeks he doesnt get one he gets like 6 points. Thanks for the input.

27 for 45yds isnt too impressive either. But it is a keeper and he should cont. to get the touches but I think Trent has the better O and it's also young to be build upon.

I think you're better off with Trent. That Tampa situation is a mess.

I guess I can agree with that but the Bucs Oline is much better than the colts, however the offense as a unit is not as good.

Any other recommendations would be appreciated. Its a big money league so its a tough decision and will affect my team years to come.

Will respond to every link.

Yeah I am thinking the same. Any last opinions I was just offered it.

I will reply to your question.

This is a tough one bc it's a keeper...both guys are young but id have To go with the better offense And that's Trent ...I feel he's a better receiver already (not by much) and the opportunities will be there for him in the next few years

Martin's leading the league in carries, and the yardage during most games has been good, just missing TDs. I like him better than Trent, who might share the ball with Bradshaw.

Yeahh this i sa very close one... But I'd go with D martin.... it seems like T Rich isn't as good as we envisioned. Plus there is Bradshaw

stick with trent for the time being... in a couple weeks if trent continues to sag than pull the trigger... Martin wont do much this week because of the tampa situation. IMO

Thanks for the advice. Just a few more to sway me, Much appreciated.

Will post back leave link.

Close.... high/risk high/reward on both. I like DM better but would stick with Trich. With Glennon starting D's have no reason to respect the pass and will crowd the line. Indy spent a first rnd pick for Trich - he's gonna get his touches.

Trich.