Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Peppered

Blockbuster Trade. Trent Richardson for Doug Martin. PLEASE Help!

Over this season Trent is going to be the back to own of the two (Martin will still be good though). Next season as long as Tampa Bay fixes their QB situation with a high draft pick (they will) you will want Doug Martin. He is far more explosive a player and still consistent, better for fantasy football.

I'm also a Martin owner. A guy in my league owns Forte and Lynch and is interested in a trade. I'd probably have to trade a WR (team in sig) for a lesser one of his. What's a guy to do?!

I'm also a Martin owner. A guy in my league owns Forte and Lynch and is interested in a trade. I'd probably have to trade a WR (team in sig) for a lesser one of his. What's a guy to do?!

How about you answer my question first in my thread :) Then I will get back to ya? Unless you already did and I missed it.

thanks for the help! i'd take doug martin, but it's close. since it's a keeper, doug martin would probably be a better bet with less of a history of injuries. once he starts rolling this season he'll be fine.

I'd take Martin. He is getting a TON of touches. He is one of the only backs in the league that pretty much does not split carries with anyone, and he is the focal point of that offense.

Thanks for the help with mine.

competition is not everything

but it's just about almost everything

Gimme Doug

But its a keeper league and Bradshaw is injury prone both will have little competition. Yes trent will have more but Bradshaw is on a 1 yr deal.

Thanks for the input. Trent is going to score TDs and is in a better O but looks like a JaG (Just a Guy). Doug's production has definitely been lacking but he is much more dynamic than Trent. I definitely like Doug more than Trent.

Thanks for the input. Trent is going to score TDs and is in a better O but looks like a JaG (Just a Guy). Doug's production has definitely been lacking but he is much more dynamic than Trent. I definitely like Doug more than Trent.

Yeah I can understand that. Anyone else want to respond I leave a link and I will respond. Reason I am looking for alot of input is because its my big money league but no matter what it doesnt look like there will be much of a consensus.