Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BROKERGUY21

Is this cheating?

Get over it. Your in a league with a $200 entry and your the only guy with fantasy football knowledge, you should be able to win this league regardless of what happens.

Its not cheating your just upset you lost because of it. I have helped out my friends before in leagues I play in by telling them they have people on a bye in their lineup, and at times I make suggestions on who they should attempt to pick up.

Its also just bad form to start a topic asking for people's opinion then bash anyone's opinion that differs from your own. It seems like you just wanted a pity party thrown for you, and your finding out that nobody agrees.

no, no because the guy in my league who is 3-0 helped out the guy who was 0-3 so he could be in first place, literally went in his office and put his lineup together JUST TODAY, it wasnt even on friday or saturday, it was today at 7pm

It isn't like the commish went in and made a mid-game change or something. You are allowed to make lineup changes to any players who have yet to play, plain and simple. And you are just creating motives now. Plus you were already down by 30, and the guy had TWO players not scoring. Are you kidding me? Sucks that two meaningless players caused you to lose. If Sproles hadn't exploded it would not have even been as close as it was.

So this guy is controlling 2 teams in the league? thats kinda bs but not really cheating

Alright, let me get this straight, so you would have been alright with keeping him out of the blue about the two guys. Geez, such a nice guy, huh? Hell, people in my 100 league would at least tell others if they had any injured players or guys on bye. I mean it's just one loss and there are tons of people who have that same attitude and thoughts as the other person who has a 3-0 record. You do know there are playoffs in the game too, right? The top players make it in, regardless of 1 loss

i understand but its comical that he went to his office told him to put two players in and DID IT FOR HIM

i was not playing against HIM, they are both team owners in the league! thats collusion

So i said f it, i dropped my entire roster onto the waiver wire and they can beg and pick them up...i just spoke to the commish he said i have EVERY right to be pissed and that is BEYOND cheating and so did 4 others in the league

So why are you asking the question if you are so sure of the answer?

So why are you asking the question if you are so sure of the answer?

Couldn't agree more. You are acting like a child and really had NO reason to post this if you apparently already had your mind made up. I look forward to each of your responses because they are so comical and irrational. Glad your league members full of non-football or fantasy minds back up your delusional take on things. Glad you dropped your team. You should quite and I think both of those cheating a-holes should pay for your league fee. GO YOU!

I am now dumber for reading this whole thread. I award you no points, and my God have mercy on your soul.

traded marshall, stafford, richardson for vincent brown to the commish

Congrats on being the bigger man. Officially done with this thread and your absolute stupidity and immaturity.

traded marshall, stafford, richardson for vincent brown to the commish

You gave up way too much.

munde, f--- u

u deal well with cheaters?

I manage both my team, as well as my girlfriends team in the same league. You mad?

munde, f--- u

u deal well with cheaters?

I manage both my team, as well as my girlfriends team in the same league. You mad?

And make trades to each other! =)

Maybe you should threaten him with physical violence if he ever sets a full roster again - he allowed the guy to set his lineup, therefore he approved of the roster changes.

what the f--- u talking about? u guys dont understand huh?

I WAS GOING TO WIN!!!!!!! this moron in my league saw that and went to the other guy and helped him PICK UP ******** PLAYERS TO BEAT ME!! they play eachother next week, they are all in my ******** league, that is cheating

You have a job? :blink: