Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

RAZRr1275

Start Sits

1) Do I start Jason Witten vs DEN, Blount @ CIN or Jennings vs SD at flex?

2) With Megatron out, do I start Stafford @ GB or one of Rivers @ OAK or Pryor vs SD at QB? Also which of Ridley, Blount, Rashad Jennings, or Joique Bell do I drop for that qb in standard if you think I should make the switch?

1- I like Witten as a safety blanket for Romo with a matchup against DEN where he should have to throw the ball a lot. Blount is my second choice, Ridley is out and I could see Blount getting some decent yards and maybe punching in a TD today.

2- Think I would stick with Stafford, still hase Bush and Bell to provide some offense, maybe his other WRs show up big today. I think the Rivers matchup is pretty good too if you want to go that way, I'd probably drop Jennings if you went with RIvers.

I'd go Jennings actually. Don't like going up against Cincy and don't like sharing.

Stafford has always spread the ball around. I'd still start Stafford.

1) Do I start Jason Witten vs DEN, Blount @ CIN or Jennings vs SD at flex?

2) With Megatron out, do I start Stafford @ GB or one of Rivers @ OAK or Pryor vs SD at QB? Also which of Ridley, Blount, Rashad Jennings, or Joique Bell do I drop for that qb in standard if you think I should make the switch?

Witten vs DEN, probably a high scoring game, and Romo will definitely look for him all day. Although Blount @ Cin wouldnt be bad either

2) Go with Rivers, drop Jennings.

Thanks for the help on mine and good luck

I like rivers and jennings... just easy matchup for both. I dont trust Blount against cincy.