Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

persiandood

Jordan Cameron for...

Cameron's current value -

WR:

Antonio Brown

Josh Gordon

Justin Blackmon

Marques Colston

Danny Amendola

Anquan Boldin

Roddy White

Vincent Jackson

RB:

Eddie Lacy

Steven Jackson

Fred Jackson

Gio Bernard (maybe)

Sproles (non PPR)

LeVeon Bell

CJ?K (depending on owner)

Reggie Bush owners will laugh, as stated, unless they are desperate for a TE and you add more to the offer. AJ Green is possible, depending on the owner, but you will need more than just Cameron.

With Cameron I would go with Lacy for RB or Gordon or Blackmon for WR.

Check mine http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=383126

Yes Calvin was out that last game. They have nobody else. Reggie tripped over one of his blockers that fell down in front of him or it would have been taken to the house for 70 yards. I just saw that you were a Cameron owner. Makes sense. When he's putting up 3 points like he did last week I would sooner have Reggie on any day for 6.

Yes Calvin was out that last game. They have nobody else. Reggie tripped over one of his blockers that fell down in front of him or it would have been taken to the house for 70 yards. I just saw that you were a Cameron owner. Makes sense. When he's putting up 3 points like he did last week I would sooner have Reggie on any day for 6.

Cameron's production at TE has been that of a WR1 or RB1. He's had one bad week, and in that week he got two red zone looks but couldn't connect. Once reception from having another 10+ point performance. Only two other TE produce at an equal or higher level than Cameron. I'll take an average of 13+ points at TE any day.

Bush and Cameron have averaged roughly the same amount of points per week, yet there are far less TE who produce at that level when compared to RB. Cameron's value at TE is huge, and I would argue greater than that of Bush at RB.

Some of these guys have under performed thus far, but have better track records which say they'll turn it around.

Lynch has a 4 and a 6. Foster has a 8 and a 5. So now were down to 4 RB1's.

Clearly you miss that part, so I'll post it again.

Would I like to have Bush? Hell yeah, but I value Cameron's production at the TE position much more than Bush's at RB.

Cameron for Bush is a pretty awful offer that nobody would make or take. I think a Lacy type player would be a more realistic target

I'm not arguing he's not good. So you're saying if you have a flex spot open you're playing Cameron over Reggie? I think not. Reggie didn't play a week and any good owner would have his handcuff like I do. Teams are recognizing Cameron now, no more surprises. You take Cameron's game out against the lowly Vikings he is an average tight end.

I'm not arguing he's not good. So you're saying if you have a flex spot open you're playing Cameron over Reggie? I think not. Reggie didn't play a week and any good owner would have his handcuff like I do. Teams are recognizing Cameron now, no more surprises. You take Cameron's game out against the lowly Vikings he is an average tight end.

I didn't know the average TE still averaged 11+ points per game :rolleyes: (that's excluding the Vikings game).

I start RB over any position in Flex spots. I'm not arguing that. I'm saying Cameron holds more value to the TE position than Bush does to the RB position.

Bush is a RB1, just a low end one due to inconsistency/injury prone. Would I expect to get Bush for Cameron? Probably not, but IMO that is the kind of value he holds.

maybe bush and sjax.... bell/sproles

Reggie Bush or Sproles go after.

Some possibilities:

Reggie Bush

Eddie Lacy

Ray Charles

The Reggie Bush level is what I'd try to go after. It really depends on who needs a TE and who has RB depth though.

mine http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=383261

Funny how no one agrees with you.

:rolleyes:

Lets get back to the original question. He asked who a good trade option for him was, I said Lacy or L.Bell. Then you said Bush. I said I wouldn't even consider that a possibility. Now you're saying you wouldn't expect to get Bush in a trade but you tell him he can. So you were lying before then. Good talk

Lets get back to the original question. He asked who a good trade option for him was, I said Lacy or L.Bell. Then you said Bush. I said I wouldn't even consider that a possibility. Now you're saying you wouldn't expect to get Bush in a trade but you tell him he can. So you were lying before then. Good talk

Exactly they're all idiots like you

LOL someone sounds butt hurt that not everyone agrees with them.

I said I wouldn't necessarily expect Bush for Cameron, but I wouldn't accept anything less. I would still pursue Bush.

Reggie Bush is the most valuable player involved in this trade.

In smaller leagues, it is important to try to be on the receiving end of the best player involved in a trade. Team 2 receives the best player in this trade and should be able to replace any lost depth through free agency.

Overall, I think Team 1 is giving the most in this deal. The margin appears to be a significant difference. Team 1 should decline this trade.

Read more: http://www.kffl.com/static/programs/football/trade_analyzer/index.php#ixzz2hOgwbaZo

They're probably the same people who are on here asking if they can trade CJ2K and Richardson for Peterson.

But seriously back to topic. I wouldn't go for anything less than Bush. Even if you had to throw in a filler.

In the end it all comes down to what you value the player at, and what the other owner values the player at.

Go to a trade calculator and put Reggie for Cameron and see what you get.

Lol nice fail:

http://www.fantasysp.com/trade/nfl/629362/cameron-bush

A lot depends on the format of the league. Can you start a TE at flex? PPR? 10-team? 14-team? Cameron's value as well as Bush's value slightly differs depending on format. I think Cameron's production is currently greater than Bush's in most formats (Bush missed a week). Besides the varying degrees of value based on league, Cameron's value is also dependent on the owner of Reggie Bush's roster. If Bush is their top RB and has quite a drop off till their next best RB, Cameron's value is not high (assuming they have average TE production). If Bush is their 3rd best RB (still assuming they have average TE production), Cameron's value gets a big bump. The owner can then afford to move their 3rd best RB/flex option for a big boost at TE. Owners value players very VERY differently so it is crucial to find the right owner/roster to trade with.

In general I think that Cameron's value is slightly lower than Bush's. Some of that has to do with the relatively small body of work from Cameron and the crappy team he plays on. A 1 for 1 trade (Bush for Cameron) is not that lopsided. It is only thought to be lopsided because Fantasy Football players value RBs higher than any other position and in general value TEs lower. A few years ago TEs were valued slightly above Kickers and D/ST.

I think Lacy is a good choice to go after. I'd try to find someone hurting at TE, that is heavy at WR or RB and pry their 2nd WR or 2nd RB away (depending on who they are of course). If you posted your roster and potential trade partners rosters, it would be easier to come up with fair trades.

Here is my roster:

qb - vick/luck

rb1 - martin

rb2 - sproles

wr1 - dez

wr2 - marshall

te - graham

flex - cameron

bench - gordon, b.brown, b.pierce, r.jennings, a.ellington, r.streater

Team 1

qb - peyton

rb1 - mccoy

rb2 - bush

wr - s. smith

wr2 - hankerson

te - miller

flex - powell

bench: roddy, gonzo, tavon, miles austin, hillman, alex smith, kendall wright

Team 2

qb - rivers

rb1 - gore

rb2 - trich

wr1 - andre1500

wr2 - hilton

te - garrett graham

flex - mcgahee

bench: kaep, bowe, em. sanders, hartline, clay, v.brown, d. scott

Team 3

qb - newton

rb1 - rice

rb2 - joique bell

wr1 - welker

wr2 - jeffrey

te - witten

flex - shorts

bench: r.mathews, mendy, rapistberger, vjax, d.rich, celek

Team 4

qb - rg3

rb1 - charles

rb2 - bell

wr1 - fitz

wr2 - jordy

te - olsen

flex - woodhead

bench: MJD, nicks, bradford, stacy, k.allen, t.williams

Team 5

qb - schaub

rb1 - foster

rb2 - moreno

wr1 - colston

wr2 - williams

te - davis

flex - n.washington

bench: matty ice, JULIOOOOOOO, s.rice, tolbert, z.miller, j.freeman, j.snelling

Team 6

qb - stafford

rb1 - spiller

rb2 - cj?k

wr1 - demaryius

wr2 - desean

te - gates

flex - fleener

bench: l.miller, vereen, golden taint, pierre, m.brown, h.douglas

Team 7

qb - wilson

rb1 - morris

rb2 - forte

wr1 - cobb

wr2 - a.brown

te - bennett

flex - cruz

bench: finley, stevie j, cordarrelle, d. brown

Team 8

qb - brady

rb1 - AD

rb2 - bernard

wr1 - torrey

wr2 - james jones

te - gronk

flex - denarius moore

bench : wilson, tate, cook, edelman, royal

Team 9

qb - romo

rb1 - murray

rb2 - deangelo

wr1 - megatron

wr2 - aj green

te - owen daniels

flex - fred jackson

bench: mcfadden, eli, blackmon, andre brown, percy, pryor

Team 10

qb - brees

rb1 - lynch

rb2 - lacy

wr1 - decker

wr2 - greg jennings

te - orange julius

flex - ridley

bench: mike wallace, rudolph, pead, randle, palmer, baldwin

Team 11

qb - rodgers

rb1 - ball

rb2 - franklin

wr1 - wayne

wr2 - garcon

te - eifert

flex - boldin

bench: sjax, amendola, kenbrell thompkins, flacco, clark, simpson, jacquizz

Alright guys, here is the league.

Teams 2, 9 and 11 are the most apt to trade with you for Cameron because they don't have a capable starter. All of the other teams are getting decent/good production from their TEs and would not pay full value for an extra TE

Team 2 doesn't have much RB or WR depth. They wouldn't give up TRich or Gore unless they were getting a capable starting RB back and you have better WRs then them already.

Team 9 has elite WRs and 4 solid RBs. Cameron and Josh Gordon for AJ Green would be pretty fair, but he may want a better WR. Cameron and Marshall for AJ Green and McFadden or Blackmon would probably be his counter, but I'd turn it down. Cameron is a better flex play than McFadden and Blackmon. You could also try to go after Murray, but he would want more than just Cameron. Maybe Cameron and Gordon for Murray and Percy Harvin would work.

Team 11 is weak at RB, but has solid WRs. You could probably get Wayne or Garcon or Amendola in a 1 for 1 for Cameron which would be the safest/least risky trade.

Team 5 could want to upgrade Vernon Davis, but they would offer Vernon Davis back to you in any deal invovling Cameron. So you wouldn't be able to maximize his value.

Hope this helps somewhat. Let me know what your thoughts are.