Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Jurickson Profar 2014 Outlook

Lol...you can't make this stuff up. Bad karma for the way the Rangers ran Nolan Ryan out of town?

wow. another 8-12 weeks?!? goodbye season. this blows.

i mentioned several times preseason, pre-injury, that of all my fantasy players this was the guy i was most excited about watching. what a nightmare. feel for the kid.

Kinsler must have placed a curse before leaving. Both Fielder and Jurickson basically go down for the year on the same day. Damn.

Oh big surprise couldn't see this foxtrotting coming from a mile away. Corksucking irritating. Wasting on my bench in one league for three years now. Always next year people say. Eff next year.

Lol...you can't make this stuff up. Bad karma for the way the Rangers ran Nolan Ryan out of town?

if only good karma existed....seems like bad is the only one that rares its ugly head.

"Throw more and pitch less", what an old kook!

If odor does well late in the year going into next season and he stays with the team what will be the situation with profar? Will he have a job? I'm concerned he may end up on the back burner going into next year.

If odor does well late in the year going into next season and he stays with the team what will be the situation with profar? Will he have a job? I'm concerned he may end up on the back burner going into next year.

If Odor remains healthy, gets playing time, and performs....I think Profar may have some competition during spring training.

Posted · Hidden by phatrat, July 25, 2014 - No Reason
Hidden by phatrat, July 25, 2014 - No Reason

I bought low on him, gave up Salazar in a keeper league. I love his talent, especially his plate discipline at such a young age and the fat he can play all over the fiel. I'm hoping for big things from him next year!

I bought low on him, gave up Salazar in a keeper league. I love his talent, especially his plate discipline at such a young age and the fat he can play all over the fiel. I'm hoping for big things from him next year!

CSB

TIA

CSB

TIA

GFY

necro'd