Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

shortycraig

Andre Brown due to return, would you...

Who would you consider dropping for Andre Brown?

My current backfield looks like this

Ray Rice

Trent Richardson

Knowsean Moreano

Fred Jackson

Joique Bell

I was debating dropping Joique for Brown, whom I originally drafted this year. But then again, Would he be any better then Joique would be? JB is one wrong twist away (for Bush) from becoming a stud imo.

WHIR

What use is Brown to your team? You're never going to play him.

And thats why I'm not Rushing to pick him up.

However,

Rice has not exceeded 4 fantasy poitns since week 1 and T-Rich has not exceeded 3 Fantasy poitns in three or so weeks. I am basically starting Moreano and FJax weekly and Hoping that if one of them get hurt I can sub in Rice for a few points.

But your poitn is taken, I may not need A. Brown. I am worried however that Moreano got his Goal line carries sapped last week and FJax is playing through injury.

Do you have any other players to drop for Brown? What does your roster look like

@Rush2112

Full Roster now in My Signature. Locker will be dropped end of this week, however that slot will be needed to replace Cameron the following week. I do not see A. Brown sliding past this week before someone picks him up.

I am a diehard Ravens fan, I will keep Rice through almost anything. I am anxious to see how he performs down the stretch, could really use him come playoff run vs Steelers, Vikings, Lions.

Part of my thinking was A. Brown may be useful down the stretch as well.