Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Less_Schaub_

Amendola/Sjax or Mathews for Lacy

This guy is a huge Pats fan. He spend $80 on Tom Brady in the draft, and still has Thompkins as a starting WR. (This guy is active.)

I already proposed Cameron/Mathews for Lacy. But maybe Amendola/Mathews or Amendola/SJax would attract his attention.

Or I could offer Amendola/Sjax/Mathews for Lacy/Starks.

(Or Amendola/MJD/Mathews for Lacy/Starks)

That would leave me with MJD, L.Bell, Lacy as my RBs with Andre Brown coming into play next week. Vereen is also on the wavier wire, and I would love to pick him up. I would have Nelson, Fitz, Cameron, Douglas as my WR/T (we don't have a TE slot, just 3 WR/T). Reed is also on the W.W. as well as Randle, Marvin Jones, Lance Moore as other potential WR/T adds.

Any of these trade proposals decent?

Thanks and WHIR!

If you could unload Amendola/Sjax for Lacy that would be a ridiculous steal. However, I think his value is way too high now

Thanks for mine.

I would absolutely offer Amendola/Sjax for Lacy, he's an animal and it looks to stay that way ROS. Offer and pray!

I guess no hurt in proposing. I just want to get the deal done, and if that means giving Amendola/SJax/Mathews for Lacy, I'm fine with doing that. We can only play 2 RBs in our league, and I want to upgrade. Charles/AP/McCoy/Forte are all more expensive than Lacy, but I feel Lacy is going to have comparable numbers to these backs ROS.

amendola and sjax for lacy, try it, you never know, thanks your help with mine