Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

joof007

Andre Brown + Shorts for DT?

Second team in signature. The DT owner is desperate for a RB and offered the following trade. Hit accept?

My only reservation is that I'd be going heavy with DEN receivers---fear is that they'll rest their studs towards the fantasy playoffs.

Thanks, WHIR.

It's a tough call as to what Denver will do for the playoffs. If they lose to KC, then they stay a wild card team and need to play for the playoff hunt and seeding.

That said, DT is a huge upgrade over Shorts. But, I don't think I'd give up Brown just yet. Would he take MJD?

Denver won't be able to rest people. With KC still undefeated, they are going to need to win to avoid the wild card. They aren't going to shut it down at the end of the year. With Peyton on a historic pace and Denver's offense being the best in the league, there's nothing wrong with having 2 WR from them. Peyton hits them all and they all get their numbers. Don't overthink it. Your going from Shorts to Demaryius and giving a RB that you probably picked up a few weeks ago. You win this trade.

Help? http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=400245

For sure do it. Brown had a great game, but who knows if he can keep it up in that Giants offense. DT is a reliable, proven top 10 WR. Easy.

Yes, and there's not really much to think about. You're getting a proven stud WR1 for a low-end WR2 and a good-but-not-great RB on a bad team.

Jump all in on that. I like what dwat393 said. Also Brown gets you nothing on your bench and your not going to sit Alf or lacy. DT can win you games single handed, go for it.

agreed - do it. don't worry too much about denver resting people...i'm guessing they will lose at least one to kc in their upcoming matchups, and they'll be forced to fight all the way through for the best seed possible. def a good deal on paper and especially for you considering your depth

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=399745