Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodgers4MVP

TRADE HELP!

The Kap owner is frustrated with his QB situation so would Luck for his Kap and Julius Thomas be a fair trade? I need help at the TE position

Thanks!

I would take it. Thomas is a huge upgrade over what you have at TE and besides last weeks debacle Kap has been playing better of late.

How is Luck just as frustrating? Luck is averaging the 4th most points for QBs.. and Kap is averaging 25th most. Id say that is a pretty big upgrade.

I'd say it's a fair trade. One thing to consider though is Kaep has the Saints this week and Denver has KC for 2 out of 3 weeks. If you're a lock for the playoffs, I'd be more willing to make the trade. If you're still fighting for the playoffs, I'd be less willing.

I'd say it's a fair trade. One thing to consider though is Kaep has the Saints this week and Denver has KC for 2 out of 3 weeks. If you're a lock for the playoffs, I'd be more willing to make the trade. If you're still fighting for the playoffs, I'd be less willing.

Yeah im 7-3 so im pretty much a lock, the guy im trading with is 5-5 and fighting to make it

Im about to. I want to make sure im not giving up too much.

Im trading the 4th best QB in terms of avg points for the 25th best QB but also receiving a top 3 or 4 TE

Very fair trade but depends on the other owners preference of Luck. I would not do that trade, but I deem it fair.

It's a great trade for you btw.