Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Rodgers4MVP

Luck or Keenum! WDIS

Alright, Luck plays tonight against a decent Titan defence, do i play him or Case Keenum at home against Oakland who got lit up for 7 Tds against foles. Thanks.

Keenum

I'm playing luck. Don't yet believe in keenum, seems to be just throwing it up there for Andre to catch. Sooner or later there gonna start getting picked off. I could see your reason for playing keenum with lucks last outing tho. Just letting you know what id do

I have the same problem. I sticking to my studs and playing luck.

Last week was bad for luck and he still got 18 pts in standard league. He should bounce back.

Thats what I think

luck....i think people get too cute with matchups and get burned. luck is a great player and has proven so this year. keenum has looked good in the box score the last couple weeks, but if you watched the full game on sunday he looked TERRIBLE. numerous passes that should've been picks and only got touchdowns because of otherworldly plays from his receivers. he could have easily had a zero TD, 3 pick game. like someone said, go with your studs this time of year. luck.

http://forums.rotoworld.com/index.php?showtopic=399745

Look what Nick Foles did to Oakland. I would go with Keenum. TNF games are historically lower scoring.

http://forums.rotowo...howtopic=401544

and then look what eli did to the raiders the next week....nothing. raiders d has been somewhat respectable aside from that game

I have the same dilemma and I'm playing for the division lead this week... decisions decisions....

I think I'm going to go with Keenum vs the Raiders instead of Luck tonight against the stingy Titans secondary, mainly becuase the deplorable QB play on Thursday nights all season.