Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Silkk1211

Who should I use my #1 waiver on? PPR

Top choices are edelman, ladarius green, jared cook, greg jennings, or OAK D. Leaning towards green and playing him over clay because clays matchup is bad and green has a good matchup and is on the rise...

My team:

QB- Peyton

RB- Spiller

RB- Gio

WR- Green

WR- Allen

TE- Clay

Flex- Lamar Miller

Flex- TY Hilton

D- 49ers

Bench:

Rainey, Ryan Mathews, Rueben Randle, Miles Austin

Round one opponent:

QB- Foles

RB- Stacy

RB- Andre Brown

WR- Fitz

WR- Cruz

TE- Gonzo

Flex- Vernon Davis

Flex- Bennett

D- Balt

if it's PPR, you have to go with edleman IMO…probably a better option than TY hilton this week.

I could see that but TY is a scary guy to sit in playoffs with his massive upside!!

yeah i would take edelman and play him over hilton because its ppr and brady will use him if he feels edelman can exploit a matchup

maybe go after edelman as a flex? I'm a pats fan and I have amendola in my league and I can tell you edelman has taken over what people thought amendola would be. Brady is finally in his form and Edelman will be his security blanket so I'd go with him.

maybe go after edelman as a flex? I'm a pats fan and I have amendola in my league and I can tell you edelman has taken over what people thought amendola would be. Brady is finally in his form and Edelman will be his security blanket so I'd go with him.

This may be spot on advice. But, it is NE and every week there is new #1 at RB and WR. If someone can tell me that Brady says "Edelman is my guy" than .. yup. Otherwise, this week, no surprise, Amendola goes off and Edelman has one catch for 8 yards.

This may be spot on advice. But, it is NE and every week there is new #1 at RB and WR. If someone can tell me that Brady says "Edelman is my guy" than .. yup. Otherwise, this week, no surprise, Amendola goes off and Edelman has one catch for 8 yards.

That is exactly what I am worried about. Do I risk picking him up and spot starting him over hilton or lamar or do I grab green and play him over clay since clay has a bad matchup?

Hilton is the #1 in Indy .. he will get you something, with a high upside. Clay is featured in the Miami offense, he will get you something. The safest play, IMO, would be Hilton and Clay. Upside, gamble plays, .. well, that's throwing darts.

That is exactly what I am worried about. Do I risk picking him up and spot starting him over hilton or lamar or do I grab green and play him over clay since clay has a bad matchup?

I think whoever you get you start em over hilton, he isn't guaranteed anything and luck has been kinda cold lately, also Cinci's Defense is pretty legit when they want to be.

I think whoever you get you start em over hilton, he isn't guaranteed anything and luck has been kinda cold lately, also Cinci's Defense is pretty legit when they want to be.

But again I think the only person I would start over hilton out of these is edelman. So I'd say Edelman for hilton or green for clay

Elderman. In a ppr format, he's a safe choice