Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

mhavens

Anderson/Bruce for Cutler/Driver

I was just offered Derek Anderson & Isaac Bruce for Cutler & Driver.

Warner has bruised ribs and Bulger has a concussion. I'm not crazy about DA's schedule, but he's been reliable.

Driver is my WR3 at best. Do I do this?

His roster:

QB: Peyton, Anderson

WR: Galloway, Harrison, Reggie Williams, Ward, Bruce

RB: Grant, TJones, Watson, Keith, JJones

TE: Miller, Dallas Clark

K: Bironas

DST: Chicago

My Roster:

QB - K. Warner, J. Cutler, M. Bulger

WR - R. Moss, R. Wayne, S. Holmes ,D. Driver

RB - Addai, Taylor, Fargas, Young, K. Smith, AP (Chi)

TE - A. Gates

K- Graham

DST - Indy

don't do it. if santonio holmes is out for an excessive period of time driver will be a great WR3 for you

don't do it. if santonio holmes is out for an excessive period of time driver will be a great WR3 for you

Agreed...

Driver still has great fight in him, and is still a major threat every week. Holmes looks to be out for a few weeks and they are not sure yet if Warner will be out.

Bruce is still a big ? for next week as well, so I believe you should decline.

Maybe a counter with Anderson/Bench RB for Cutler/Bench RB

I meant to say that I like his schedule. I'm also playing the guy who has Braylon Edwards next week, so that'll defuse some of those points if I play DA.

Counter with Holmes in the deal...you need Driver right now. Or ask for Ward or Galloway in return. Not sure what schedule you are looking at but Anderson has a SWEET schedule the rest of the year!!!

Yeah, I don't like getting rid of Driver here. See if you can get it done another way... I agree with the poster above. Maybe a RB swap. Keith would be a nice addition to your bench, with Addai out for a few "series" every game. If Addai gets injured, Keith will pick up where he left off.

I mentioned Bruce's wrist injury, and now the trade includes Reggie Williams (Jax) instead of Bruce. Still a good deal?

i agree with this guy, you cant do it until holmes is playing, then i would. Ask the guy if you can accept it saturday so it goes through for the following week. Bruce is injured.

my question