Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

whips02

Travis Henry over De. Williams?

Travis Henry is available....but injury and a possible suspension have killed his value as a RB1.

However, being that he is available for pickup should i grab him?

I own Selvin Young, and if Henry beats this suspension he could be the starter for the next couple weeks (if healthy...which im not sure he is)

But with De. Williams rotting away on my bench, would Henry be a better asset on my bench?

I'd definitely pick him up- he has a great matchup vs. oakland if he plays, which hinges on the suspension ruling (which should come through as soon as tomorrow)- I think he's healthy and slated to play otherwise. I'd drop Hackett- he may be out for the season.

I'd definitely pick him up- he has a great matchup vs. oakland if he plays, which hinges on the suspension ruling (which should come through as soon as tomorrow)- I think he's healthy and slated to play otherwise. I'd drop Hackett- he may be out for the season.

im hearing that henry will be active for one more week because a suspension was not handed down on tuesday.....

but you think i should dump hackett huh? i could do that, but need some more input. Hackett will be out at least 2 games, that puts a best case scenario of round 2 of my playoffs for hackett's return

Yeah I read that post too- sounds like he should be good to go- I'm only speculating that Hackett will be out for the season, mainly based on the fact that he re-injured the ankle that kept him out for most of the season.

Yeah I read that post too- sounds like he should be good to go- I'm only speculating that Hackett will be out for the season, mainly based on the fact that he re-injured the ankle that kept him out for most of the season.

I guess it depends on the severity of the "re-injury".

Any other thoughts?

I think Selvin Young will get the carries if both guys are healthy, but selvin is banged up too

dump deangelo... that whole panthers offense stinks since delhomme went down, plus they still give the bulk of carries to foster.

i'd rather take a gamble on henry like u said