Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Pi

Start Adrian Peterson or Chester Taylor this week?

Start Adrian Peterson or Chester Taylor this week?  

15 members have voted

1. 1. Adrian Peterson or Chester Taylor

• Adrian Peterson
    • Chester Taylor

I have to pick one and not sure how involved they'll get AP this week coming off injury. This is an ABSOLUTE MUST-WIN GAME for me, so thoughts and votes are VERY much appreciated. Thanks all!

I would go with AP, I don't care if he gets 10 carries.....he could still easily break free for two huge runs for TD's.

I think you go with AP. I actually just dropped Chester because I know once they see AP back on the field they will leave him there if he is healthy and running all over people. THey are in the hunt for the wildcard so they will do whatever it takes to win...

I'm actually in a league where we can start three RB's and I plan on running both AP and Chester out there. Even if they split carries, both guys could combine for 200 yds and 2 or 3 scores!

Strange, the poll is 50-50 but all the resonses are leaning toward AP. Anymore thoughts? I need a verdict, LoL......

Has anybody thought of starting both? Unless you have another solid tier 1 back it seems that the combo would give you insurance and probably a decent points total no matter who gets the majority of carries.

I have Addai also, so will be starting him for sure at the other RB spot.