Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

gotitans

Poll: Who should I start in this Week 13 battle for the playoffs?

I need help picking my starters.  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who starts at QB?

• Kitna @ Min
    • Anderson @ Ari
  2. 2. Which two should start at RB/Flex?

• R. Grant @ Dal
    • E. Graham @ NO
    • S. Young @ Oak
  3. 3. Which D/ST for Week 13?

• GB @ DAL
    • StL vs Atl
    • Mia vs NYJ
    • NO vs TB

I currently have Derek Anderson starting. He should be throwing the ball around more than Kitna because of the matchups. Just my two cents.

I'd like to think Selvin Young was starting this weekend, but the whole Denver RB situation has got me a bit confused.... I'm wondering if I should go ahead and count him out this week and go with Ryan Grant. With Jeff Garcia looking like he'll be out, I'm not sure if Earnest Graham is a good start, but it's not like I have much of a choice at this point. If Rudi were going up against anyone but the Steelers this week, I might...might start him.

With Hackett and Holmes out, I'm now depending on Chris Henry to have a breakout week. That or pray that A.J. Feeley gets another start so that he can fire Reggie Brown a couple miracle TDs. I may have to create another poll to ask the Henry/Brown question. Fitz is gonna blow up again this week against the Browns... I'm very hopeful B)

Not many waiver options for D/ST. Are any of them better than Green Bay this week?

The team I'm playing this week is in my division and he's 9 - 3. If he beats me and our records are tied, his 1091 points beats my 1044. :)

Thanks for the input folks!

For anyone that's curious his roster looks like this:

QB Brady @ Bal

RB McGahee vs NE

RB Tomlinson @ KC

WR H. Ward vs Cin

WR D. Mason vs NE

TE H. Miller vs Cin

DS/T Vikings vs Det

K J. Brown @ PHi

I think seeing his team makes a difference. He has a good team with good matchups, so I think you have to go more "high risk, high reward." I'd start DAnderson (though Kitna is going agains the WORST pass D and a top run D so really is a great pay this week), Graham and Young (I think you gotta take a chance and hope Young goes in that tasty matchup), Henry, and STL D. Good luck.