Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Edwin Encarnacion 2014 Outlook

Encarnacion032614.gif

His reaction reminds me of a cheesy Bond villain death. :lol:

Ugh. As long as nothings broken then he likely sits a few days then is back. Better now then in the season where he would surely miss several or more games.

Plan on taking him in the late first of my draft tonight, hoping we hear word by then or its back to the drawing board.

Plan on taking him in the late first of my draft tonight, hoping we hear word by then or its back to the drawing board.

Picked him at 10 two days ago. We should be getting word soon with game over. X ray has probably been taken already.

Oh and for all of you who are reaching for EE this year, I took him 5th overall in my league that counts walks.

It was between him and Votto, but I see a little more upside for EE (godlike k/bb ratio, lower k%, higher b%, elite ISO)

EE just hit on the same hand again, this time on the fingers it looks like. Stayed in the game and went to first.

EE just hit in the same hand again, this time on the fingers it looks like. Stayed in the game and went to first.

Yep saw that. This is happening too much for my comfort. I think he rapped his knuckles that time - has to feel good. He looked pretty pissed.

he needs to put those hands behind his body so he doesnt get hit on them.

EE just hit in the same hand again, this time on the fingers it looks like. Stayed in the game and went to first.

Yep saw that. This is happening too much for my comfort. I think he rapped his knuckles that time - has to feel good. He looked pretty pissed.

He needs to go pure rage and knock a few out of the stadium.

He needs to go pure rage and knock a few out of the stadium.

Well he looks absolutely locked in: 3 more hits, including a double that would have gone out of most parks and 2 RBI.

I really hope he gets all these hbp out of the way in spring training so I don't have to deal with this during the year :wacko:

Watching the replay of the hbp pitch in slow mo and it seems like the ball might have just pinched his hand a bit and caught more bat. If there was any issue with that hand or those fingers he would have been taken out for treatment at that instance.

Is he a reed Johnson type that crowds the plate? I wouldn't think so but I don't see many Toronto games. Is this just a weird fluke of events?

Is he a reed Johnson type that crowds the plate? I wouldn't think so but I don't see many Toronto games. Is this just a weird fluke of events?

3, 11, 4 HBP the last 3 years. Seems like a fluke thing.

How's this guys wrist?? Should the wrist be a concerned as far as his offseason surgery.

nope.. small procedure on his wrist. Has showed power in ST. I'm not worried about it.

Just drafted him 5th overall in my last draft before the season. Not worried at all about the wrist.Doing good in Spring and hitting for power, all I needed to see to alleviate the worries.