Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

darrylmontales

dropping brandan wright for dj agustin

Dj agustin was drop.. i can use my nonsensical waiver 12 on him.. it seems he is much fit for me than brandan highly efficient fg%..

i am punting fg..

i could also drop antic for him.

whir as always.

hmm.. i am already in the process of obtaining the waiver. hopefully i win tom.

keep the comments coming..

i am dropping brandan and adding dj.

Do it in a heartbeat now that Chicago is in tank mode. Wright has no clear path to solid minutes unless Blair and Dalembert are hurt.

Responded to your question in my threat btw, and thanks for the help!

You should have done the drop already. This is not a close question. Brendan Wright's "potential" is one of many players the forum has been dead wrong on this year. Drop him like a bad habit.

I don't think that you need to be convinced that DJA needs to be scooped up (Hinrich or no Hinrich, we will maintain value). I'd drop Wright, but Antic has been disappointing as well, you may wanna drop both!

Thanks for the help on mine!

well i cant really drop both since this league is deep. and there is no one in waiver wire good for now. well might scoop bev or blake next month

Antic could be nothing in a week. I'd much rather Wright long-term. Remember Wright's run at the end of last season came in something like 24 MPG. He doesn't need a ton of minutes to produce.

Antic could be nothing in a week. I'd much rather Wright long-term. Remember Wright's run at the end of last season came in something like 24 MPG. He doesn't need a ton of minutes to produce.

yup that is why i still hesitant to use the waiver. but i already drop wright now. and use my waiver 12. hopefully if wright gets hot again i will pick him up.