Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LyondellBasell

Jay Bruce 2014 Outlook

He smells

I'm telling ya...he does it in the most frustrating ways but Bruce always gets his numbers. It's almost comical how angry his owners (including me) get during his horrific cold streaks (yes, there have been more of them this year), but I would bet he still ends up with 25+ HR this year, not to mention a nice surprise of 15 steals.

Yeah he does always get his numbers. Number of Ks, that is. What an awful season.

Gonna need a massive last month to make him worth it. And I lol as I type this.

Ha!

Just looked at my score, and it dropped by 5 points.

I just assumed Bruce had a day game of 5 Ks

Unreal

Jesus Christ makes Baez look like Tony Gwynn.

I vote:

5 K = Platinum Fez

6 K = Iridium Toupe

I'm telling ya...he does it in the most frustrating ways but Bruce always gets his numbers. It's almost comical how angry his owners (including me) get during his horrific cold streaks (yes, there have been more of them this year), but I would bet he still ends up with 25+ HR this year, not to mention a nice surprise of 15 steals.

Yeah he does always get his numbers. Number of Ks, that is. What an awful season.

Yes, he always gets his Ks. And bombs. 25+ this year. We'll see.

So glad I have this guy and his -10 points on my team... I know its reactionary but dropping him would feel really good.

So glad I have this guy and his -10 points on my team... I know its reactionary but dropping him would feel really good.

i'm giving him til the end of this week in my 12 teamer. not worth taking the risk into playoffs when there are hot bats on the wire even though they don't have the valued "name brand". but then again, it seems like every FA i pick up goes cold within a couple days, and the ones i decide to pass up on go onto the hottest streaks.

He's next on my drop list. Too inconsistent and playing in a terrible offense at this point.

I vote:

5 K = Platinum Fez

6 K = Iridium Toupe

5k= uranium dunce cap

6k= waterboarding facemask

I vote:

5 K = Platinum Fez

6 K = Iridium Toupe

5k= uranium dunce cap

6k= waterboarding facemask

I really wish we could see a Cub/Red doubleheader to see if he or Baez could pick up the double sombrero.

Hey remember when you guys told me to trade springer for bruce in my dynasty league? Mmm, thanks?

One of the lamest things someone can post in these forums. Nobody held a gun to your head, right? You made the decision yourself, no? Or can't you make your own decisions?

Holding in my NL dynasty, but dropped in my redraft.

Hey remember when you guys told me to trade springer for bruce in my dynasty league? Mmm, thanks?

And you did it? Send me $10,000.00!

One of the lamest things someone can post in these forums. Nobody held a gun to your head, right? You made the decision yourself, no? Or can't you make your own decisions?

Lmao dude relax...

On topic: Bruce came back way too quick from that injury. That's an injury that usually takes 4-6 month for full recovery.

So yeah, value pick in 2015 or the beginning of the end? He drives me nuts (yar) in head to head, but I'd take a shot if he fell a couple rounds.

It's alive!!,,,!!!

shhh dont scare it. im so mad though. this guy will kill u for weeks then score on ur bench. for the love of god let this be the start of something so we can play him!!