Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jwalkerus

Extremely Active and dedicated manager looking for a new league.

I have been playing fantasy baseball for almost 15 years. I have 1 20 team dynasty league that is my #1 league. Might be joining a $1000 highly detailed industry league with baseball writers and guys I'm sure some of u follow on twitter.

But I'm looking for 1 more $ league. Not to expensive. I am super active. Check my leagues 3-4 times a day and always looking over the wire and feeling out trade partners. The league must be roto. 5x5 minimum. No H2H leagues.

Let me know if anyone has a league available. I would really like to take over a team already in an established ongoing league.

Hit me up.

Thanks

hey dude -- we're trying to start up a 16+ team dynasty/minors/keeper/in-depth kinda league if you're interested. only thing is that it's free, so i don't know if that turns you away -- if not let me know or you can shoot me an email at saloondynasty@gmail.com.

you need to visit www.profsl.com. they have some very good money leagues. If you need any help email me at jonasher0926@gmail.com and I can help you with the league openings. I know that the Braves are open in a money league called new era and I think the cost is like $90 bucs. Thanks

Jon

I have a keeper league and a dynasty league available. We only looking for one person for either league.

The cost for is 225. Excellent leagues with minors and very fun.

jcalixte99@yahoo.com if you interested

Hi,

We are starting year 1 of a H2H daily dynasty league with minor league farm system. Will be run on CBS and cost is $60. 16-teams, 4 divisions.

Email me at hippowaste@yahoo.com and I'll send an invite so you can check the settings. No commitment.

Wilfried

I have a new league that is forming. All 30 MLB teams with minor leagues and salary cap. Chose an MLB team and 4 players and 2 minor leaguers to start the team with. Then auction draft for remaining pros and snake draft for minors. H2H scoring. Free for first year then hope to have a good core of committed owners to begin pay structure. contact me at judd426@yahoo.com and I can send you the entire league constitution with all info

looking for only roto. h2h is not for me.

would like to do a money league as well.

actually deciding on a league here or just doing a NFBC league. only thing with nfbc lrageu is no trading and weekly lineups. i like daily lineups.

let me know if anyone has a league that needs someone. actually might be myself and another fantasy addict.

I have an opening in my 12 team auction keeper league. We have increasing salaries each year, 12 man minor league man system and 30 active rosters. Categories are PA, OBP, SLG, R+RBI, SB-CS and IP, K/9, BB/9, HR/9, ERA. $132 fee with prizes going to top 3. You would be in a dispersal draft with 1 other owner and we have no had our Minor League Draft yet. You can email me at commissionerofbob@gmail.com. Let me know. Thanks.

We have a few openings in a $100 6x6 roto keeper league. (R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP - QS,K,SV,H, ERA, WHIP), 4 keepers per year, 2nd year of the league. On ESPN.

Auction draft, daily lineups, $150 FAAB budget, 13 hitters, 9 pitchers, 6 bench spots.

Let me know if you are interested. pialla1990@gmail.com

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is looking for two new owners...one to take over last year's 12th-place team and another to fill our 14th and final slot. Available roster includes Pujols, Choo, Jose Fernandez, James Shields, Alexei Ramirez among seven possible keepers...plus Miguel Sano as a rookie keeper.

We're a well-established, well-run, highly competitive 14-team, 5x5 AL+NL keeper league. Round-robin draft via Internet. Current owners located in ME, CT, MA, PA, AR and OR. Entry fee: $275. All money (minus small fee for OnRoto stat service) returned in prizes to top 5 finishers plus 10 category leaders. If interested, call Ray at 207-236-3164 or Daniel at 203-239-6218 or send an email to wendyandrayzer@yahoo.com.