Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ecrazy

New Dynasty League $250 filling fast, 6 spots left!

I would like to post you the entire rules and constitution but this site doesn't allow you to cut and paste so I will give you the outline and you can read the whole rules here: http://the06010board...ead.php?tid=297 .

12 team, 50 man roster,mixed draft. 30man active rosters, 20 reserves. Keep 30-35 players each year. 5 year for MLBers, until age 30 for true MLers(or 5 years whichever is longer.)

This league seeks to balance True Dynasty leagues, vs having a fun draft each year with about 25-40% of the players being returned(plus all the new players).

there will be weekly lineups and minimal waivers (1/week max), unlimited trading.

18 hitters, 12 pitchers active.

sorry for the limited outline, but this site is terrible to type into!

please email me for more info, have 6 of 12 teams already.

matthewwood1337@gmail.com

(all $s will be with leaguesafe.com, with 100% paid out, no management fees of course! will use CBS for the site.)

p.s. might make it a slow draft if we a get it filled asap!

Just an update, we are down to 3 spots left and are considering "slow drafting" it. But with the limited time til the season it will be an accelerated slow draft probably starting early to mid February.

Please contact me ASAP and let's get this filled boys!

Matt

Matthewwood1337@gmail.com

I just wanted to give this thread a bump as I have filled 1 league and have 7 ppl for a 2nd league that I am now looking to fill (same rules, and we will slow draft it if we can get it filled and set up asap!)

email me if your are a serious fantasy player looking for a long term league!

matthewwood1337@gmail.com

still a couple of spots left in the 2nd league, email asap and lets get this thing going!!