Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LarrysBraves26

Need 1 Active Owner for long term Dynasty League With a Twist!

The league is entering its 5th year together and we have an owner who is getting deployed and does not want to play any more. Its a good team and in the right hands can compete for the championship. Here is a little about the league.

1. It has been a keeper league for four years were we kept 8 guys each year.

2. We are now keeping 8 +3 more guys and the 3 guys have to have 2yrs MLB service or less making a total of 11 keepers.

3. We will have a live draft in 2014 to fill out our rosters and bench spots.

4. After the draft at the beginning of the 2014 season you keep you full roster year after year.

5. We play head to head total points gets the win style league.

6. Its an 8 team league so lots of depth on the rosters.

7. Starting Hitter slots are C/1B/2B/3B/SS/INF/OFx4/UTILx2

8. Pitcher slots are SPx7 slots and RPx3 slots. A total 22 starters with 8 bench spots.

9. Very active LM (Thats me) and boards. Adding instant chat to the main FB page this season as well.

Please if your interested be willing to be a long term owner as we dont like turn over. It will be one of the best leagues you will ever be apart of we have a great time and are all real life mature adults. Please leave your e-mail address if interested and a little about your FB experience. Ty

If the prospect owner wants my e-mail first to make contact that works as well. We want to get the new owner involved ASAP. You will have a lot of decisions and trades to work out for your ball club so we want to get you involved as quick as possible. Ty

I would really like a solid RoTo World forums member to come join our league. We are all hard core baseball fans in this league who look at football as nothing more than the off season. For the past two weeks we still had trades going and huge talks about minor league talent! Come join us only 1 team open and its the first spot we have had open in 5 years.

Hey man.....I have some interest but I'd like to look at the settings, rules, roster, etc. before I decide if I would to pursue becoming a member of your league.

Thanks

John (clemtigers_fan@yahoo.com)

Great name (Braves Fan). The ESPN site is down right now for maintenance. It always comes up for the 2014 season just after the Super Bowl. Once it does I will link it here for you man. I can answer any questions you have here if you want. let me know, I will be checking this page multiple times a day.

I just re-read your post and see it an 8 team league. I'm looking for a one a little bigger than that.