Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jmac9399

I Have 3 Teams Wanting to Join a Dynasty Start up League

We have been in a re-draft league for 4 yrs now. We want to join a dynasty league for money. Not really ineterested in running one rather join one..

email me rallycap@hotmail.com for full league details or with questions about my dynasty league.

www.rallycap.wix.com/rallycap

I have a $40 paypal league thats yr one looking for 6 guys (love to have all 3 of u)

It's a 6X6 Roto Dynasty

40 man rosters on Fleaflicker.com with the potential to move it to ESPN.com after the EMAIL DRAFT. Fleaflicker doesn't currently offer Head to Head but apparently they're trying to have it ready for next yr. The league would be switched to H2H then.

Toying with the idea of number of keepers but it would be 30 minimum.

Scoring Cats: OBP, Hits, HR, R, SB, RBI & W, QS, K's, WHIP, ERA, SV HDS

Lineups would have all infield positions with 1B/3B and 2B/SS, 4OF, 1 Util and 7 Pitchers leaving 21 bench spots.

7 Transactions per week

3 Man Co-Commish Trade council (99.9% of trades will be approved, just making sure managers don't tank and quit)

Draft positions will be determined randomly by Fleaflicker

The Waiver Process is determined by the "Blind Bid" style. Each team is given the same amount of "cash" to spend on free agents throughout the year.

The entry fee is $40 and is to be paid in full at least 1 week before the draft

The payout could look like this $270 $160 $110 $60 $40. That would keep things interesting, I'm sure

There are currently 10 awesome managers in place. Some guys know each other and some do not. It really doesn't matter to me how many championships you've won, I'm just looking for someone who will stay active and display that they have an idea of which way they're taking their squad.

If you're interested or have any questions my email is

jaymaxemuck@gmail.com

Weekly line-ups. H2H. point based (fairly standard). C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,2UTL,3SP,3RP,2P,8BN,2DL. 12 team. live auction. $60 buy in. $600 to winner. other $120 divided for awards TBD by league vote. full dynasty.