Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LanceH

Looking for League to Join

I have been playing Baseballmanager.com for many years and am looking to join a Roto style league again this year.

I have knowledge of players (more so the AL admittedly) and am a dedicated guy even in a bad season I don't bail on team or quit trying.

I am based in Houston area just in case anything local but am happy to do online as that is most likely.

If you have a league needing owner let me know and can email me at cooglh at sbcglobal.net

Thanks!

The League of Extraordinary Gentlemen is looking for two new owners...one to take over last year's 12th-place team and another to fill our 14th and final slot. Available roster includes Pujols, Choo, Jose Fernandez, James Shields, Alexei Ramirez among possible keepers.

We're a well-established, well-run, highly competitive 14-team, 5x5 AL+NL keeper league. Round-robin draft via Internet. Current owners located in ME, CT, MA, PA, AR and OR. Entry fee: $275. All money (minus small fee for OnRoto stat service) returned in prizes to top 5 finishers plus 10 category leaders. If interested, call Ray at 207-236-3164 or Daniel at 203-239-6218 or send an email to wendyandrayzer@yahoo.com.

I have a posting. Look at my opening for "unique cbs rotisserie league" and you will see some details. My league has a slow on-line draft and is very competitive with rare openings. With 14 categories (not 10) it is unique but a fun league. My email address is philsm66@gmail.com and I will send you a lot more information if you are interested. Phil

Bud Seligs a JOKE is forming a NEW DYNASTY league where you can pick you own players through fantrax. fee is 100 bux per season and all settings and rules can be viewed through league home without having to join. if our league fits your wants then join if not hey no biggy and good luck. go to fantrax move mouse to right over join free league, click on listed commissioner league. from there click MLB tab towards top to bring up all fantasy baseball league. simply scroll to Bud Seligs a JOKE and look at league and if you like it join.

We have a few openings in a $100 6x6 roto keeper league. (R,HR,RBI,SB,AVG,OBP - QS,K,SV,H, ERA, WHIP), 4 keepers per year, 2nd year of the league. On ESPN.

Auction draft, daily lineups, $150 FAAB budget, 13 hitters, 9 pitchers, 6 bench spots.

Let me know if you are interested. pialla1990@gmail.com