Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

urbanslapshot

2 New Leagues

I am forming two new leagues and looking for managers to join. If you are interested any of the two leagues please reply to this message or email me at urbanslapshot@yahoo.com

The first league is a 4 sports league with cross sports trading with progressive keepers. Each year until the end of season 3, we will keep an "X" amount of keepers that will increase to a maximum amount at the end of season 3. Cross sports trading is you can trade between all 4 sports at any time for any player(s) going each way.

The second league will also be a 4 sports keeper league also with cross sports trading only you draft compete real life teams. We will draft all teams from all 4 sports league before the baseball season starts. When drafting these teams, you can draft any team from any sport that you want now in any order. You have to have a minimum of 2 teams and can have a maximum of 4 from each sport. There will be 2 left over teams once the draft is over and those players will become free agents for everyone. Once you have drafted the sports teams of your choice, you then pick your rosters from those teams.

If you have any questions regarding each league, please let me know and I will answer them for you or provide you an excel spreadsheet that will better help you.

Thanks!