Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

justwinbuckeyes

LOOKING/Keeper/Dynasty League

Hi I have been in a 12 team keeper league for the last 5 years that will not continue this year, therefore I am searching for a new league. This is what I am hoping to find. A keeper league preferably a established league looking to add on or that have an opening. I want a MIXED rotisserie/auction league. I really like CBS Sportsline just because of the player updates, I absolutely hate ESPN, YAHOO is ok and I would be willing to try anything with up to the minute live scoring. 5x5 or 6x6 doesnt matter I've done them both. I am looking to spend around $100-$150. I am willing to go into a new league but I would really prefer an existing just so I know it has a good shot to continue. Please get back to me if you have something I may be interested in! Justwinbuckeyes@live.com my name is Steve.

Weekly line-ups. H2H. point based (fairly standard). C,1B,2B,3B,SS,3OF,2UTL,3SP,3RP,2P,8BN,2DL. 12 team. live auction. $60 buy in. $600 to winner. other $120 divided for awards TBD by league vote. full dynasty.

Hey there,

I am the commissioner of a keeper league rotisserie/combined 11 team league. Two members have dropped out for the coming year (One who did not actively manage team anyway). It is a keeper league auction format. We play for fun, no buy in costs. I have been using CBS for 10 years now. email me if interested, have a few questions for you thanks!

srlilley@hotmail.com