Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

b10

[NEW] 12 Team KEEPER League, 9x9 H2H, ESPN Snake, LeagueSafe

Hey guys,

I'm just starting a new league. I am a bit of a fantasy sports junkie, notably baseball. I'm looking to draft Sunday, March 23rd, at night some time. I'd like to get all 12 spots filled. We will be using LeagueSafe to handle the payments. I currently had it set at $25 (small buy in) but am open to increasing the buy in if the interest is there.

As far as keeper rules go, you must keep a minimum of 5 players with a maximum of 8 players. Since this will be the inaugural season of The Salami Lounge, you will have complete control over your team.

If interested or you have any other questions, send an email to b10wick at comcast dot net..

Here is a link to the current league set up.

We are still looking for active, committed owners. Inaugural season. You control your teams destiny!

I just created the league late last night and we are already half way filled. Need 6 more. If you or anybody else are interested feel free to email me or reach out via Twitter.

@zacberwick

Down to four spots remaining.

1st: $175

2nd: $75

3rd and 4th: $25 (money back)

Had one opening open up. Whoever emails me with interest first and can fulfill payment requirements will get the spot. First come first serve.